Britney : "Come on **** girl’s mom … take the mic"

The amount of negative posts on her birthday as reaction to her insta post is disturbing. Esp here. I just want to ask what is wrong with U GUYS?! U r the ones who think bad and spread it all over. She is just being sarcastic herself. Nothing new. I just really don't understand some ppl come here to say she needs help like everyday or she need meds etc. Man u really think she will listen. Maybe u should be worried more about urself and ur life. Just bc u have an opinion she is not well does not mean she is and ur words aint helping. Spread love not hate. Be the solution not problem. 

jennifer lopez deal with it GIF by American Idol

• Love 4

if i was a singer i would be confusing my fanbase even more than britney honestly 😂

i would be like 🤭

”hey *****es! just ****ed a famous singer, so i went 2 the airport! katy perry can go 2 hell, i hate her! anyways let’s do this saturday and then we go down! my house just fell down…new music video on the 5th 😍

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Why are you so worried about the weekend and friday night of people you don't even know? So creepy

Cause some people like to pretend that they're not in this forum commenting and interacting like we all are together.

The irony of some folks to pretend as if differing comments justify what someone is doing with their time in here.

We're all in here. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I know it’s impossible for you all to believe but … when you get older your birthdays don’t mean as much. It’s not like party party when you’re younger. Usually a dinner out. Maybe drink with some friends. Most normal adults do “low key” birthdays. 

besides, who knows. Maybe they’re leaving for a trip tomorrow or something! If she has been sick they may have needed to wait to do something “big” for her party / Day

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Why are you so worried about the weekend and friday night of people you don't even know? So creepy

B-Anon is so mentally drained from conspiracy theories that a few of you couldn’t see I was just mirroring what they were saying to Britney back at them.

If that’s creepy for you, you’re going to have a hard time reading your posts commenting on Britney’s friday night, a person you definitely don’t know and never will know.

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

B-Anon is so mentally drained from conspiracy theories that a few of you couldn’t see I was just mirroring what they were saying to Britney back at them.

If that’s creepy for you, you’re going to have a hard time reading your posts commenting on Britney’s friday night, a person you definitely don’t know and never will know.

What a childish response :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and why are you here? Go enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you're not staying home on your iPhone all the time lol and don't even bother to quote me, not reading 

Just now, LizeS_ said:

What a childish response :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and why you are here? Go enjoy your weekend, I'm sure you're not staying home on your iPhone all the time lol and don't even bother to quote me, not reading 

I'm actually pretending to work right now while dragging you :typing_keyboard_computer:

It's ok, self-reflection is hard. Take as long you need to not respond and consider your own actions before you project them onto Britney :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block