HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!! Leave a birthday message about how she inspires you!

Britney if you’re here just know I want you to take this day and just relax and escape from your woes by any means necessary. I hope you take a trip to a beautiful far away island and just spin, laugh and smile!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AN INSPIRATION TO ME!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TINY DANCER!

you sounded lovely here Brit too! 

• Love 9

Happy Birthday, Britney! You are a gorgeous human both inside and out. I've loved you since 1999 and probably till i die. You are extremely cute no matter what you do, keep being true self, you make a lot of people happy. I hope all of your wishes will come true this upcoming year and you are an icon and will be remembered for as long as pop culture lives. Love you, Legend! 

• Love 6

Britney you have inspired me to want to achieve greatness since I was a little boy, seeing you kick *** on and off stage, break records, and accomplishments so much just as teenager/young woman! You showed me that hard work pays off!

You also taught me how to be resilient against  the assss holes of the world, to not let their words hurt me, and if I fall down I get right back up and make them regret it!

• Love 6

Happy birthday Britney!

thank you for sharing your talents, for you brilliant ideas, for your kind personality and rebellious actions when it’s needed. 
Your are beautiful, brave, smart and kind karate kid (:d) and deserve to find your happiness so go for it.

wish you to heal and let go all of the sad moments for your life. Just let go but Don’t forget it.. be around the people who loves you unconditionally (I think they are many) and keep fighting for your happiness. You don’t own anything to anyone! You don’t have to stay in LA for others, you don’t have to record new music because of others or do any project.. just do what you want to, live where and how you want to (choose happiness)

Don’t forget that we love you (who knows you personally and who don’t)

• Love 5

Happy Birthday Britney!

Besides the obvious fact that one should be grateful for your contributions for pop music, I think another important thing I should thank you for is for encouraging people to live out the truth and that is something you showed us when you told the entire world about your experiences in conservatorship as it is, no sugar-coating, no overdramatization, just the whole truth.

You're now free and married to the love of your life so I hope you will get to live life under your own terms for the rest of your life. You do you, Queen!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney if you’re here just know I want you to take this day and just relax and escape from your woes by any means necessary. I hope you take a trip to a beautiful far away island and just spin, laugh and smile!

WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AN INSPIRATION TO ME!

you sounded lovely here Brit too! 

Come on gurl, enjoy your bday and give us some gift :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.