HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!! Leave a birthday message about how she inspires you!

britney i love you since i was 4 years old, i felt in love with you and then you taught me so much about strength, you are a legend and an icon ,never forget that :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: thanks for the all the art that you have given to the world, thank you for teaching me about confidence, hapiness and positive life through self expression without fear, thank you so much, for ever and ever 

I’m gonna repeat what I said in another thread because I just want her to know if she’s on here and sees these messages:

Britney, I am proud of how strong, brave, and resilient you are. You inspire a lot of people more than you probably know just by being you. Don’t ever forget that, especially when life gets dark. You are extremely loved and cared about. I hope that if you ever decide to step on a stage again that with that first step, you get a roaring standing ovation and people chanting your name to the point it leaves you speechless because as I said that’s how much you’re loved by all of us fans. Forget all those people who post negative stuff about you, just take in all the love and support you receive from us every single day, and never stop being you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY! 💙

• Love 1

A little late but......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!!!!!

Wishing you a fun Sagittarius season full of doing whatever the F.U.C.K. you wanna do!!!

I've always been so inspired by you as a human being: your confidence, your kindness, your ability to be yourself so effortlessly. And now we've all come to see just how resilient of a woman you really are!

Thank you for your vibe/voice/music/artistry

From the start you had a light about you that I was drawn to, you were more than just a "pop star"...and we're all still here because of that light.

YOU HAVE FAIRY MAGIC!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block