HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!! Leave a birthday message about how she inspires you!

You are strong. You are beautiful. You are an amazing mother. Your boys will realize this in due time. Might feel like an eternity, but it will happen. Don’t let it eat you alive. You are talented. Exponentially more than you seem to realize lately. Everyone who has ever worked with you ONLY has amazing things to say. The past cannot be undone. But happiness is a journey, not a destination you arrive at Britney. And I think you know these things otherwise I’m not sure how you made it through all you’ve endured. You are a rare soul. Genuine. Kind. Please don’t let the evil corruption of people and the system permanently damage your soul. You are amazing. 

Happy Birthday Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Happiest of birthdays to our queen! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Britney, you inspire me to walk with humility and gentle strength. You’re the biggest pop star on the planet, have a legacy that’s unrivaled, have experienced tragedy and travesty that your peers never would… and yet you persevere with love and justice in your heart.

You deserve all the joy on this day and always! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I remember coming home from school back in 98’/99’ and rushing to turn on the TV to watch MTV and wait for them to play the Baby One More Time video. I was always bullied as a child for being too feminine and gay, and my little room back home was my only safe space. And in that space, Britney’s music reigned supreme. I can’t put it into words, but it just helped me embrace who I was, and helped me understand there was nothing wrong with me. Happy Birthday Britney! And thank you so much for all the positive influence you have transmitted to millions! I hope you know how legendary and iconic you are! ❤️

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block