What was your reaction when finding out Britney was doing a Vegas residency?

Honestly; I was disappointed for three reasons

• It nullified my chances to see her live (which I never have, even though I had my chance in 2009 but couldn't attend Circus tour thanks to schedule conflict) :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
  • I knew that it would be smaller show since it was not a world tour, which at the time felt like the end of the world (I don't really care now) :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
  • The set list was boring, I mean I love almost all of the songs but it felt like greatest hits album for GP. Out of 22 songs, only 1 was non-single (Freakshow), no deep cuts and no covers.. Just very safe choices  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I mean it turned out to be fine at times, however now knowing that Britney herself didn't want to do it, I don't feel bad for being disappointed :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1

At the time it was announced, I too thought it was a horrible career move, but she literally made it trendy to go to Vegas. Also selfishly, it’s sort of a hard thing to do being a fan that wants to see her live, I felt especially bad for the international fans. I did eventually make the trip to see her, but getting a flight, hotel, etc. ain’t cheap lol. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block