Music (& things) that you tried to get into but failed

On 12/2/2022 at 2:56 PM, alexmontani said:

also, i remember listening to rare when it came out and not liking it. that's the only album by selena i've listened to. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

You should listen to her other albums, especially Revival. Rare is decent and gets too much hate imo but it's not her best album either. 

I like some Dua Lipa singles, tried to listen to FN but just couldn’t really get into it :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I don’t get the hype around Lana Del Ray or Lil Nas X :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Beyoncé is still a singles artist for me. Not one album is good start to finish imo, though there is lots of bright spots. 

I like a lot of TS songs but can’t bring myself to listen to an album :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Please don’t drag me for my pop music sins :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block