Music (& things) that you tried to get into but failed

3 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Unfortunately, Christina... Bionic had a few cute bops (Desnudate is saaauuur good), but Stripped was such a snoozer. She's too ambitious when it comes to album length - like, you can only listen to her scream & shout for so long. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

You can behave omg :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Good boy :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

9 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I tried to listen to Taylor's Folklore album but Jesus... :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: 

Also I listened to Bey's entire discography and I ended up liking only one album :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

@Urbanney don't tell the girlies I stole this thread from a different forum :emma:

I tried to listen Taylor's albums released after Speak Now, and most of the tracks are meeeehhhh, I skipped 90% of them :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Same about Beyonka. I don't give her any f.uck...except some singles....angieeyes.gif

Folklore had to grown on me although it only took a few listens. I wasn’t sure about it the first time.

For me it’s Siobhan Donaghy. Sugababes fans always go on about her amazing her two solo albums are but I cannot get into the singles from them (I haven’t heard any albums tracks nn)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block