Britney Fans Call Out NYP Journalist For Misogyny

Cqleb

27 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Er the drag doesn't exactly hit its mark when literally none of that dude's IG photos are controversial or risque. I mean I guess some feminists would argue that if dudes can walk around shirtless so should women, but it's not really the same thing, anatomically speaking. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Eh why? Because womens ***** are usually bigger? Thatd mean overweight men or men with huge pecs should wear bras?

or is it because women can breastfeed? Which would make no sense either

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Hypocrisy. He's calling out Britney for showing off her body on her Instagram, when he's out here posting topless photos as well.

Not to mention the fact that it's a MAN, and an UGLY one at that, telling a WOMAN how she should live her life.

Gagged him :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block