Is this the reason Britney allegedly has beef with Selena?

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Why these influenced her a lot, Janet a lot more, but like everybody said, they just wouldn't allow black artists To impact or influence white artist's at that time. 

Now, yes but 1998, that is a big hell no.

That was also when Mimi started embracing her blackness as well. 

So a lot played here. 

Michael and Whitney has influenced everyone. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

they just wouldn't allow black artists To impact or influence white artist's at that time. 

Now, yes but 1998, that is a big hell no.

That was also when Mimi started embracing her blackness as well. 

So a lot played here. 

This is ridiculous. Most all of late 90s and early 00s pop including the boy bands are R&B influenced. 

• Like 1

Naw. I doubt it. Remember, Selena was invited to her wedding. Everything was okay up until then. Meaning the likelihood of Britney’s reason for having beef with her having to do with anything pre-wedding is very low. Something happened at the wedding or post-wedding. When Britney brings up past things Selena has said or done I think it’s less to do with the REASON they’re not talking and more to do with Britney being angry and digging up things in anger to poke jabs with. It’s human. People get angry and look for more reasons to justify their stance or reinforce their feelings. 

12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe Janet and Madonna should hate Britney :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Why would they hate her when she actually did this this tribute justice? She slayed and with live vocals. You can see she actually put in the effort. 

I mean, it was nice of Selena to pay tribute to Britney, but it was weak and uninspired. I just don’t get it, she’s not a vocalist, she’s not a great performer, what exactly is her appeal? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block