Do you agree with this IG comment?

spinning around in the same house she was abused is just re traumatizing her over and over and over and over again

Its basic psycholgy

She needs to stop this pendulum now, do something completly unexpected and change her own reality and she OBVIOUSLY needs a treatment for only god knows her diagnostic 

• Like 1

I think it's a good suggestion.

But you know happiness and priorities differ bewteen every individual and maybe Britney is that person that just likes what she knows and likes. Kinda of a narrow vision of the world but that's ok and when tracelling could open your eyes, some people don't even like travelling, the while flying and checking in and stuff. Some just prefer to stay home and eat cookies. Finding happiness in the smallest things. When she gets past the anger stage she may just feel calm and let other people into her life and maybe do as the comment suggests.

And since the legal battle isn't 100% over, maybe she'll find some peace after that and then go whenever whereever.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I think it's a good suggestion.

But you know happiness and priorities differ bewteen every individual and maybe Britney is that person that just likes what she knows and likes. Kinda of a narrow vision of the world but that's ok and when tracelling could open your eyes, some people don't even like travelling, the while flying and checking in and stuff. Some just prefer to stay home and eat cookies. Finding happiness in the smallest things. When she gets past the anger stage she may just feel calm and let other people into her life and maybe do as the comment suggests.

And since the legal battle isn't 100% over, maybe she'll find some peace after that and then go whenever whereever.

this is soooo true, quoting you:  Somepeople just like what they know, they dont like exciment or new things, they terrify them

i have an aunt that is INCAPABLE of doing a new recepie on chrismas, its physically impossible to her to change her tradition, she would collapse just by thinking changing things for one time.

So i understand this, Britney is that type of person, she just likes hawaii and thats it

• Like 1

I remember in for the record in 2008 she said its all about your perspective thinking positive not wanting pity but i feel 13 years later she isnt doing that shes doing the opposite she was 26 then now about to be 41 and shes acting immature. not with the oh im 12 comment shes being immature by "clapping back" telling whoever to **** off and kiss her *** i dont think 2008 brit wouldve done that, thats why i say shes changed over the years.

Britney herself has said she gets stir crazy when she has nothing to do. I think doing something productive like teaching dance classes for kids again or even playing around in the studio would be good for her. I also don’t think a change of scenery will do much to change her state of mind. She’s been on plenty of vacations since the conservatorship ended. Personally, if I feel like ****, it doesn’t matter if I’m on a black sand beach in Thailand or in my bedroom with the blinds shut, I’m still gonna feel like ****. 

• Love 1

Britney is probably having a lot of internal fights with herself. She can reinvent herself, but because of the con's restrictions, doesn't quite know what to do with herself. As well, with all the court delays, information she's finding out and her kids being little ****s, Britney might be questioning whether this court battle was a good idea. 

Everyone, including Britney, need to be more kind and patient. She's figuring out what she wants for her life right now. Some aspects probably have too much choice, others not enough and others are murky. Britney has taught me that not everything is linear, or perfect and that's okay. We all get somewhere, eventually.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Britney's Bestie said:

I remember in for the record in 2008 she said its all about your perspective thinking positive not wanting pity but i feel 13 years later she isnt doing that shes doing the opposite she was 26 then now about to be 41 and shes acting immature. not with the oh im 12 comment shes being immature by "clapping back" telling whoever to **** off and kiss her *** i dont think 2008 brit wouldve done that, thats why i say shes changed over the years.

Britney was just beginning her 13 year trafficking sentence in 2008 and after over a decade of being embezzled from, abused and trafficked, I would be livid as well! She has every right to feel what she’s feeling right now and to have a change in perspective. 

It's possible she just hasn't found an outlet to channel all of the pent-up anger and frustration.

She doesn't want to go back into full-time performing & recording because her family ruined that for her. The passion died out long ago. Plus the industry is full of vipers. It's perfectly understandable.

But honestly, Instagram ain't it. And it's not because I'm a prude. I couldn't care less about the naked pics or whatever. But all social media is an echo chamber. It emboldens people to act a fool and in the most toxic manner possible. It's a sea of anonymity, powered by algorithms to get people outraged, distracted, and more DISTANCED from each other rather than more connected.

Just look at the responses some of her 'shady' posts entice. That's not good for the soul. It's toxic - full stop. Even if 1,000 other influencers/trashy celebs do it. Brit doesn't need to engage in that. She's better than that.

The battle for survivors of traumatic events is often life-long. I've been through the wringer on many instances and have mental health issues myself. There will always be a part of me that wants certain people to suffer, that makes me want to just become a reclusive misanthrope, and just wallow in the injustices of it all. But I basically have to make a conscious choice to rise above and not give my power away. 

Arriving to that place where you recognize it's a choice takes time & work. It doesn't seem like Brit has arrived there yet.

• Love 1

Yes I agree. I believe in energy too and what you send to the universe is what you receive. While I understand at the beginning Britney's frustation and I supported her feelings and the way she expressed them on her Instagram, this is not getting her anywhere, she's only provoking more judgement, more hate. It's been a whole year with the same captions, same dancing videos, it's like she once said "groundhog day everyday". It's time for a reinvention next year. Focus on the positive, she can't waste more time like this.

Yes but it’s easier said than done, I look at her situation similar to someone who’s been in a cult for a very long time but finally leaves, it’s hard to break the life you were forced to live. When she was first freed, she was traveling a lot, even her posts were a little different but over time, it’s like she has regressed back into that cship life where she’s just bored spinning and posing around her house BUT unlike during the cship she’s also aloud to use her voice now and she’s expressing her completely justified anger and aggression that she wasn’t aloud to do before and at the same time we’ve gotten a few of those recordings of her actually speaking her feelings where she sounds completely calm and coherent compared to her captions,  it’s like there’s a battle going on inside her. It could take a long time for her to fully be free of that cship mindset AND the anger she has from it and downside, is that she can’t do it alone, she’d need a really good shrink to work all this stuff with, that’s who she should be sharing all her anger and aggression with not social media but sadly psychiatry was soured for her due to them sending her to doctors to harm her not help her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block