Jodi Montgomery's circle allegedly leaking Britney Info to the News According to Lisa MacCarley

Because of this woman one of the hearings was pushed back… it’s bad enough Brenda pushes them back herself but when others insert themselves into the case, such as Lisa did, it causes even more delays so she herself is adding to the bull**** she refers to in these tweets. 

Ugh. I’m getting to the stage where I am so fed up of all of them and the court case tbh. No wonder Britney is livid at the lack of justice.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is getting out of hand and maybe it’s time for Rosengart to step up his game.

But nothing has been out of hand. I don't understand why you all are letting bored people on Twitter shape your opinions so dramatically! Is this because Britney is still taking a career break? I just don't understand the rabid change. It all started after K-Flop and Jayden's interview. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Because of this woman one of the hearings was pushed back… it’s bad enough Brenda pushes them back herself but when others insert themselves into the case, such as Lisa did, it causes even more delays so she herself is adding to the bull**** she refers to in these tweets. 

Ugh. I’m getting to the stage where I am so fed up of all of them and the court case tbh. No wonder Britney is livid at the lack of justice.

Any push back lisa has caused was small and doesn’t excuse the fact that justice has yet to be served and we’re still arguing over discovery 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

And I’m not blaming rosengart the entire probate court is corrupt this case needs to be take to the Supreme Court!

Without a doubt. But the pushback Lisa caused was still a pushback, no matter how small it was in the grand scheme of things. The fact that she’s on twitter referring to the “BS” when she herself has contributed to the “BS” by causing a delay is what rubs me the wrong way. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But nothing has been out of hand. I don't understand why you all are letting bored people on Twitter shape your opinions so dramatically! Is this because Britney is still taking a career break? I just don't understand the rabid change. It all started after K-Flop and Jayden's interview

The case is literally stalling and why do I feel like you’re yelling at me? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

The case is literally stalling and why do I feel like you’re yelling at me? :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I am yelling at you. And I'm sorry. 

But I'm just frustrated why you all will take the words of attention seekers on Twitter over Britney and her lawyer and circle in on these conspiracy theories about Jodi. 

Jamie started planting conspiracies about Jodi since the Conservatorship was about to end by claiming she was trying to put Britney in a 5150 hold. I just don't understand why so many are playing into Team Con's hands. That's why I'm so angry with the way so many people have been behaving on Exhale the last couple of weeks. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block