Jodi Montgomery's circle allegedly leaking Britney Info to the News According to Lisa MacCarley

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I am yelling at you. And I'm sorry. 

But I'm just frustrated why you all will take the words of attention seekers on Twitter over Britney and her lawyer and circle in on these conspiracy theories about Jodi. 

Jamie started planting conspiracies about Jodi since the Conservatorship was about to end by claiming she was trying to put Britney in a 5150 hold. I just don't understand why so many are playing into Team Con's hands. That's why I'm so angry with the way so many people have been behaving on Exhale the last couple of weeks. 

Lisa McCauley has done more to help free Britney than anybody here, put some respect on her name! This is the problem with exhale all of sudden anyone you don’t agree with is a conspiracy theorist or attention seeker, when this woman was literally apart of the court hearings please sit down with all this misguided heat be mad at the courts! The probate courts! Judge penny! 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lisa McCauley has done more to help free Britney than anybody here, put some respect on her name! This is the problem with exhale all of sudden anyone you don’t agree with is a conspiracy theorist or attention seeker, when this woman was literally apart of the court hearings please sit down with all this misguided heat be mad at the courts! The probate courts! Judge penny! 

Name one thing she accomplished for Britney besides giving fans attention. 

She’s done more than anyone here? Jordan did way more than this woman. The fact Britney does not talk to her and isn’t on Britney’s legal team tells me what I need to know.

I am mad at the courts and I am mad at this Lisa for being part of why this case is stalling! I am also mad that SHE’S one of the conspiracy nutjobs taking the heat from Team Con and the courts and onto people who are actually helping Brit. That’s what I was saying in multiple posts, so don’t tell me where to direct my anger. Reread my posts.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Why are y'all getting so worked up about this? We literally know NOTHING, since the "supported decision making" plans with Jodi at the helm have been sealed. Besides, Britney seems to have plenty of freedom to tell the fanbase if someone's being a wisea*s

You have a great point about us not knowing the terms of the care plan and the supported decision making.

• Love 2

I knew jodi was a crack in the glass ceiling as soon as she was announced to be helping with exit plan. The plan is give brit a little so the fans think something is legit happening but not enough to actually have it move fwd. Stale mate boo. And until brit blatantly says that publicly, thats how its gonna stay, even tho i think she has already stated such when posting about her dad being lock3d up 2 secs after her testimonial:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block