Why do you think Britney was easily put into a Conservatorship yet Kanye can freely behave the way he has without any repercussions? What was different about Britney and why was she forced into a Conservatorship?

Message added by GlitterRain,

This is an open conversation but please keep comments respectful. 

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:This topic is disgusting and it has nothing to do with gender when Kurt colbain was the og blueprint and other male celebrity’s have been exploited in a conservatorship, why would you want anyone to be abused like Britney? I doubt Britney wants that for anyone 

and you’re also very uneducated on Kanye as most of you are on exhale, you would know lou Taylor and Kris Jenner did attempt to put him in a con, and he’s recently revealed that his own trainer threatened to drugged him

also it is not racist to acknowledge that Hollywood is ran by Jewish people.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:This topic is disgusting and it has nothing to do with gender when Kurt colbain was the og blueprint and other male celebrity’s have been exploited in a conservatorship, why would you want anyone to be abused like Britney? I doubt Britney wants that for anyone 

and you’re also very uneducated on Kanye as most of you are on exhale, you would know lou Taylor and Kris Jenner did attempt to put him in a con, and he’s recently revealed that his own trainer threatened to drugged him

also it is not racist to acknowledge that Hollywood is ran by Jewish people.

I didn’t say he deserves a conservatorship. If you read this properly, you’d see that I asked why he’s not receiving the same treatment that Britney endured.

He’s a racist. He needs help. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s a legitimate question. If you’re bored, leave :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I’m bored and ashamed for you who really is the owner of the worst Exhale threads ever :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: It’s not a legitimate question, it’s just another stupid topic that really is going nowhere. I’ll leave when I feel like it :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1