Taylor Swift or Beyoncé?

I think Beyoncé is more legendary. There are just so many positive associations people have with her. She’s navigated her career expertly and is a master at maintaining relevance. I’m not a huge fan of her last 3 solo releases, but I’m always interested in what she’s putting out.

I’m a pretty big Taylor fan and everything I said above about Beyoncé is also true for Taylor.. but Beyoncés relationship with the public is stronger and her having risen to fame in the late 90’s/early 2000’s enhances her status as a music legend. 

8 hours ago, Bigno said:

Overall, I think of her as the human version of McDonald's, you know? They have ok hamburguers (some), they have ok fries, they have the occassional amazing couple of items, they simply saw and figured out how to fill a side of the market, but they do so pretty well and their okish items mixed with good ones, do not stop them from selling billions all over the world. Does that make them awesome, superb? Nope, but they sell.

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 1

Taylor Swift for the first question :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: For me Beyoncé is a hit or miss with songs, but Taylor has been a hit after she turned to Pop, as a country artist I didn't really knew/cared about her. I only remember her cameo on the Hannah Montana movie :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

The second question is hard, because Beyoncé achieved an iconic status pretty early in her career, but I see the legendary status seems to avoid her since her first album tbh Like she has momentos but almost just for releasing week

So I will give it to Taylor Swift, because even tho I see Lover as a let down in her only up career, everything after keeps doing like nobody has done. That's legendary to me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block