What was it like seeing The Circus Tour intro in person?

• Super Mods

The opening video, the iconic dramatic music(opera version is sick) and her descending from the ceiling was absolutely legendary. I can only imagine what it must have felt like seeing it in person and one of my biggest regrets is not seeing this show… :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Who was lucky enough to witness this iconic opening? What was it like seeing it in person  :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 4

The anticipation for the show was crazy! But Perez Hilton was definitely a barf moment. The only redeeming moment was Queen B taking him out at the end 😂 but it was definitely my favorite concert from any artist… I saw it 3 times. Once as VIP with all the perks (devastated there was no M&G, ticket prices were insane), once in VIP GA without perks, and once in one of the seated sections, still close though. PCD was really good, I also got too see Kristina Debarge and Jordan Sparks. ❤️ Such a good era. Super jealous of Canada, they got Girlicious. That was literally my dream concert back then. Lucky Canadians. 

• Love 1

The tour was such an amazing spectacle and the design was crazy interesting but I don't think it was the best because some angles were obscure.

I got general admission VIP.

It was my first time seeing her but I could tell she wasn't really into it. The dancing was nonexistent but she looked so beautiful.

I remember leaving and a lot of people said she looked borer, etc.

There was a lot of anticipation for this tour... I am surprised they didn't go the stadium route.

It was my first time seeing her live. Honestly when she descended from the ceiling…my heart was beating so loud. I couldn’t believe that I was actually in the same space with BRITNEY. 

the crowd roar and camera flashes as she made it around the stage was breathtaking and unlike anything I had ever experienced…even to this day. 

lastly, those of us in 2007, that hung on to every paparazzi video…gaslit by the media to think that we were in some sort of her “final days”…and then flash forward to watching her in this show…I was just really thankful and proud of her. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, justin4britney said:

It was my first time seeing her live. Honestly when she descended from the ceiling…my heart was beating so loud. I couldn’t believe that I was actually in the same space with BRITNEY. 

the crowd roar and camera flashes as she made it around the stage was breathtaking and unlike anything I had ever experienced…even to this day. 

lastly, those of us in 2007, that hung on to every paparazzi video…gaslit by the media to think that we were in some sort of her “final days”…and then flash forward to watching her in this show…I was just really thankful and proud of her. 

Thanks for sharing! I can just imagine the energy when she made her entrance  :bouncey:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

The anticipation for the show was crazy! But Perez Hilton was definitely a barf moment. The only redeeming moment was Queen B taking him out at the end 😂 but it was definitely my favorite concert from any artist… I saw it 3 times. Once as VIP with all the perks (devastated there was no M&G, ticket prices were insane), once in VIP GA without perks, and once in one of the seated sections, still close though. PCD was really good, I also got too see Kristina Debarge and Jordan Sparks. ❤️ Such a good era. Super jealous of Canada, they got Girlicious. That was literally my dream concert back then. Lucky Canadians. 

Thanks for sharing 🤍

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Girlicious will 4ever B iconic ❣️

• Love 1

I had almost front row tickets that I couldn’t afford. I dont think I bought groceries for like a month and just ate a hotdog a day lol. Didn’t pay rent. I was poor. It was all worth it! We had to travel through a couple of states to see her in Boston and get a hotel room. She was on every radio station. Everyone was talking about her. Advertisements and bars with signs celebrating her comeback. We got in line at 9am to pick up our tickets, after grabbing Starbucks of course. Show started at 7 lol. Its way more convenient now. Fans were acting wild and insane. I remember fights breaking out over merchandise and posters. Scalpers charging insane prices and seeing people hand hundreds of dollars in cash to get in last minute. People showing up in limos all dressed up going to vip. The group in front of us got kicked out for fighting and smoking w**d. My friends and I made friends with the folks next to us. The security was so awesome they let us have their spots. Front row.
PCD opened and holy ship they killed it. But nothing compares to Britney. Fans were screaming and stomping. I thought the building might break apart. The opening was great and her offing PH was hilarious. Her descending from the ceiling. Yup the screams were deafening. She was emotional and blew a kiss than Boom! The show takes off and never stops. The magic tricks and the circus performers. Her flying through the air. The costumes were shocking and gorgeous. Her dancing in cages. I was so shocked she sang toy soldier. It was truly incredible. I still have my ticket and a promotional bag. There was no merch to buy at all. Folks were taking random **** hahaha. I am heartbroken that she was forced into it. She gave it her all.🥹💕💕

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I had almost front row tickets that I couldn’t afford. I dont think I bought groceries for like a month and just ate a hotdog a day lol. Didn’t pay rent. I was poor. It was all worth it! We had to travel through a couple of states to see her in Boston and get a hotel room. She was on every radio station. Everyone was talking about her. Advertisements and bars with signs celebrating her comeback. We got in line at 9am to pick up our tickets, after grabbing Starbucks of course. Show started at 7 lol. Its way more convenient now. Fans were acting wild and insane. I remember fights breaking out over merchandise and posters. Scalpers charging insane prices and seeing people hand hundreds of dollars in cash to get in last minute. People showing up in limos all dressed up going to vip. The group in front of us got kicked out for fighting and smoking w**d. My friends and I made friends with the folks next to us. The security was so awesome they let us have their spots. Front row.
PCD opened and holy ship they killed it. But nothing compares to Britney. Fans were screaming and stomping. I thought the building might break apart. The opening was great and her offing PH was hilarious. Her descending from the ceiling. Yup the screams were deafening. She was emotional and blew a kiss than Boom! The show takes off and never stops. The magic tricks and the circus performers. Her flying through the air. The costumes were shocking and gorgeous. Her dancing in cages. I was so shocked she sang toy soldier. It was truly incredible. I still have my ticket and a promotional bag. There was no merch to buy at all. Folks were taking random **** hahaha. I am heartbroken that she was forced into it. She gave it her all.🥹💕💕

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1

I was at the infamous Vancouver show where she left the stage for 30 minutes because people were smoking too much w**d 😂 The show itself was an incredible spectacle (the opening video… the Sweet Dreams interlude…) and it was before everything could get spoiled on social media so it was really awesome to experience in person and going in blind. She definitely didn’t dance like herself… but… she looked incredible, the production was nuts, and the stadium ate it UP! Probably one of my favorite concert experiences ever, and (unpopular opinion?) I think it was the last time she ever seemed to enjoy being on stage. Although I did go to a POM show in November 2015 and she was on FIRE!!!

• Love 1

This is the only time I’ve seen her live. I remember being annoyed about Perez’s involvement but her coming down from the roof with the ring leader outfit was an absolute moment :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The screaming was insane. It just passed 13 years ago (19/11/09) and I’m so grateful I took the opportunity to see her live because it’s never come up again. 

Overall, I loved it. Loved the tour. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

This is the only time I’ve seen her live. I remember being annoyed about Perez’s involvement but her coming down from the roof with the ring leader outfit was an absolute moment :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The screaming was insane. It just passed 13 years ago (19/11/09) and I’m so grateful I took the opportunity to see her live because it’s never come up again. 

Overall, I loved it. Loved the tour. 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I was at the infamous Vancouver show where she left the stage for 30 minutes because people were smoking too much w**d 😂 The show itself was an incredible spectacle (the opening video… the Sweet Dreams interlude…) and it was before everything could get spoiled on social media so it was really awesome to experience in person and going in blind. She definitely didn’t dance like herself… but… she looked incredible, the production was nuts, and the stadium ate it UP! Probably one of my favorite concert experiences ever, and (unpopular opinion?) I think it was the last time she ever seemed to enjoy being on stage. Although I did go to a POM show in November 2015 and she was on FIRE!!!

Omg!!! Can’t believe you were at that show!!! Were you the one who was smoking it up? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Spoiler

Kidding:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block