What was it like seeing The Circus Tour intro in person?

17 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg!!! Can’t believe you were at that show!!! Were you the one who was smoking it up? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Hide contents

Kidding:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wish haha. Vancouver shows are always like this, but I don’t think anyones ever abandoned their own show over it like she did. It was pretty iconic. The stadium also ran out of vodka by 8pm 😂 I seem to recall her also saying merry Christmas to us at the end (the concert was in April lol)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ss0725 said:

I wish haha. Vancouver shows are always like this, but I don’t think anyones ever abandoned their own show over it like she did. It was pretty iconic. The stadium also ran out of vodka by 8pm 😂 I seem to recall her also saying merry Christmas to us at the end (the concert was in April lol)

Iconic!! Glad you got to see it :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I was there on opening night in New Orleans my hometown & I can honestly say that I was blown away! I swear to this day I never heard a crowd as loud as that night when she made her entrance & throughout the show. I witness her singing the Duffy cover from under the stage it was epic! She was glowing & blond i don’t know it was like she was beaming from within. I had great seats not too far from the stage in the center of the three-ring stage. It was one of the best nights of my life. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I was there on opening night in New Orleans my hometown & I can honestly say that I was blown away! I swear to this day I never heard a crowd as loud as that night when she made her entrance & throughout the show. I witness her singing the Duffy cover from under the stage it was epic! She was glowing & blond i don’t know it was like she was beaming from within. I had great seats not too far from the stage in the center of the three-ring stage. It was one of the best nights of my life. 

So happy you got to experience this 🤍

On 11/20/2022 at 8:45 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

Which date did you go? I’ve never seen videos of this before 

britney-spears-parties-in-pittsburgh-22.

Britney Spears Parties in Pittsburgh: Photo #1817601. Britney Spears tosses her hair as she rocks out at...

This is what the outfit she wore. I cant see any videos on youtube and its not listed on the set list but it was 😃

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block