What was it like seeing The Circus Tour intro in person?

It was the most incredible and unforgettable experience ever. As a Britney fan, I would read and decipher her conservatorship from day one and as much as the majority of the fan in the arena believed the authenticity of the intro, I remember watching it thinking and feeling that this man had done our living legend so dirty by slamming her so publicly not even a year prior but then opening her comeback. It was a real contradictory feeling in that moment for those of us who love and support Britney so unconditionally to be almost reintroduced by someone who was so harsh on her prior. 

11 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:
britney-spears-parties-in-pittsburgh-22.

Britney Spears Parties in Pittsburgh: Photo #1817601. Britney Spears tosses her hair as she rocks out at...

This what the outfit she wore. I cant see any videos on youtube and its not listed on the set list but it was 😃

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

She didn't perform toy soldier though..

I went on a long hunt last night for evidence. I found a couple of reviews for the second Boston date, which both had no reference to Toy Solider (one was even by a stan who would have mentioned it).

I also watched videos from the military section of that date. And it just transitions from Hot As Ice - Boys (w/ Jacket) - Military sound off - If U Seek Amy as usual.

I do want to believe she performed it though as that would be super cool  :jackk_alien: 

After what we had seen happen the years before, the moment of her claiming back the stage just seemed surreal. Like, it was emotional even. It was also the first time us fans could all like meet in person and really celebrate her music again after all the **** that had happened.

I saw her in Paris and the energy was just insane. We were lucky enough to be blessed by Brunetteney that night (she had just dyed her hair a few days before I think).

The show was pure bad-assery. 

• Love 2

After what we had seen happen the years before, the moment of her claiming back the stage just seemed surreal. Like, it was emotional even. It was also the first time us fans could all like meet in person and really celebrate her music again after all the **** that had happened.

I saw her in Paris and the energy was just insane. We were lucky enough to be blessed by Brunetteney that night (she had just dyed her hair a few days before I think).

The show was pure bad-assery. 

My first Britney concert <333 she truly is magical. I saw her the second night in MSQ NY she was 🔥  When she came out in the gold outfit vs the traditional ring leader look. I lost it. Still one of my favorite looks from her tours. The show was loved and even my friends who were on the fence at the time about her energy and dancing  were convinced she still "has it" even with the new constrains of the c-started. My only complaint was you barely did hear her. Unlike her pervious tours she barely spoke to the crowd in this one. Which to me was a sign that something was different...but didn't know exactly. I was just so excited to see her live and she did put on a great show. 

• Like 1

I still wanna know how Australian fans feel about their only tour of Britney and it's tainted by their country government wanting to impose a warning on the show is dubbed entertainment as opposed to the marketing of live entertainment..

From my understanding,  Britney refuses to even go to Australia until she gets an apology from the people that wanted to make her a reason why laws are made like that. 

On 11/21/2022 at 9:43 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

I went on a long hunt last night for evidence. I found a couple of reviews for the second Boston date, which both had no reference to Toy Solider (one was even by a stan who would have mentioned it).

I also watched videos from the military section of that date. And it just transitions from Hot As Ice - Boys (w/ Jacket) - Military sound off - If U Seek Amy as usual.

I do want to believe she performed it though as that would be super cool  :jackk_alien: 

This is wicked weird. Man I feel crazy. Lol so I remember it being after she did the march and the boys do push ups. “I dont know what you been told. This mama is in control” Then I thought her and the boys did the army thing into a bit of toy soldier then the rode around on bikes to the song Boys and turned their army caps back But this ain’t the hill I’m dying on lol maybe Im wrong, it has been like 13 years. The set lists dont match up and I cant find it online.

lol Mandala Effect much freaking me out.

1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

This is wicked weird. Man I feel crazy. Lol so I remember it being after she did the march and the boys do push ups. “I dont know what you been told. This mama is in control” Then I thought her and the boys did the army thing into a bit of toy soldier then the rode around on bikes to the song Boys and turned their army caps back But this ain’t the hill I’m dying on lol maybe Im wrong, it has been like 13 years. The set lists dont match up and I cant find it online.

lol Mandala Effect much freaking me out.

Was this the night they surprised / pranked her by coming on stage with just their underwear or something lol? I seem to remember there being a post for this on her official website with a caption “Britney’s Toy Soldiers”. So maybe they played a bit of the song when they did this? I love hearing stories about her shows going off script / performing one off songs. So hopefully they’ll be videos surface one day, as it’d be cool to see her perform it

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block