China is painting mountains green and putting fake leaves on trees to look more eco friendly

3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Unbelievable... human sucks.

2 hours ago, Aymama said:

I’d like some green paint for the dirt in my yard plz :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

on a real note, we’re screwed once the earth and atmosphere have had enough of our shenanigans :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

The fact the whole World Economic Forum keeps on blaming us, the world, all 8 billion of us for ''ruining it'' and keep calling us ''animals'', ''useless eaters'', ''wasteful''

Well, I've never painted my garden or my local hill or a mountain with an artificial color. It's hypocrisy at it's finest. Blame everyone else while you are the one who do the most damage.

Why couldn't those rats just plant trees like most of us, sane people, would? It is maybe because it costs more and if you continue polluting the environment- those trees would die? Hmmm

(for context- China has a huge part and role and memberhip in World Economic Forum)

• Love 1

This guy’s YouTube channel videos are full of anti China stuff … you either do your own research on this or blindly believe whatever he says. 

I believe there was a small village painted its mountain green back in 2007… a small village doesn’t represent China. Some ppl really enjoying making those anti China and China hate videos. 😂

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

The fact the whole World Economic Forum keeps on blaming us, the world, all 8 billion of us for ''ruining it'' and keep calling us ''animals'', ''useless eaters'', ''wasteful''

Well, I've never painted my garden or my local hill or a mountain with an artificial color. It's hypocrisy at it's finest. Blame everyone else while you are the one who do the most damage.

Why couldn't those rats just plant trees like most of us, sane people, would? It is maybe because it costs more and if you continue polluting the environment- those trees would die? Hmmm

(for context- China has a huge part and role and memberhip in World Economic Forum)

World Economic Forum is nothing but a manipulation tool corporations use to put the blame on us, the people, for our planet being ruined. Corporations have done nothing but green-washing for the past decade. Their latest strategy is turning people against each other. They want us to blame one another for everything that's going on as they travel in private jets, pollute more than 8 billions of us with their factories. And they won't stop until there is absolutely nothing left. They are black holes when it comes to money, they would sacrifice this entire planet and every single one of us for some more billions. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

yeah I agree... why don't them blame it on Coke? the multinational that pollutes the most, or nestle, or pepsi, for example? Then they have the nervo ofsaying we are doing things wrong cuz we don't separate organic from recycle trash. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

World Economic Forum is nothing but a manipulation tool corporations use to put the blame on us, the people, for our planet being ruined. Corporations have done nothing but green-washing for the past decade. Their latest strategy is turning people against each other. They want us to blame one another for everything that's going on as they travel in private jets, pollute more than 8 billions of us with their factories. And they won't stop until there is absolutely nothing left. They are black holes when it comes to money, they would sacrifice this entire planet and every single one of us for some more billions. 

He's a ******* lunatic and Forum calls him a ''prophet'', with billions but he is def. off his meds.

Just listen to this psychotic, genocidal talk! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

On 11/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, leonardopf said:

This guy’s YouTube channel videos are full of anti China stuff … you either do your own research on this or blindly believe whatever he says. 

I believe there was a small village painted its mountain green back in 2007… a small village doesn’t represent China. Some ppl really enjoying making those anti China and China hate videos. 😂

THIS 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

True, we the working class, are ****ED.

The Economic System that we live in the way It is is not sustentable and this **** is leading ALL of us to disaster while the bilionaries and big companys gives no ****.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block