Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

3 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

what? she is acting like a normal Wife that don't want that her husband go "on live" without asking her, omg.

how dare sam to do a "live" without telling her? how disrespectful, he put her on public scrutiny and people like you judging her.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Excuse you, I was very nice in my comment and very respectful. It's no secret that she is mean, and I didn't scrutinize her.

I said it's sad how team con stripped away so much that she's not as sweet which is a fact.

I also touched on this being a representation of the trauma she was put through and all of the hurt.

I didn't say anything that would prompt you to try and come for me, big mistake on your part.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Excuse you, I was very nice in my comment and very respectful. It's no secret that she is mean, and I didn't scrutinize her.

I said it's sad how team con stripped away so much that she's not as sweet which is a fact.

I also touched on this being a representation of the trauma she was put through and all of the hurt.

I didn't say anything that would prompt you to try and come for me, big mistake on your part.

you were judging her but being "nice" in your comment, "its no secret that she is mean" you know her? have you ever spend time with her? no, so stop judging her.

its sad that Britney still getting hate for nothing, check yourself. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lucho pedres said:

you were judging her but being "nice" in your comment, "its no secret that she is mean" you know her? have you ever spend time with her? no, so stop judging her.

its sad that Britney still getting hate for nothing, check yourself. 

You should just stop, being overly dramatic and catastrophically delusional isn't a pretty look.

I didn't dish out hate, maybe that's the reflection on your plate; buy I stated the obvious which is she is meaner.

B has even mentioned it do I need to go and pull the receipts? 

Check yourself. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You should just stop, being overly dramatic and catastrophically delusional isn't a pretty look.

I didn't dish out hate, maybe that's the reflection on your plate; buy I stated the obvious which is she is meaner.

B has even mentioned it do I need to go and pull the receipts? 

Check yourself. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

you are the one overdramatic about the live calling her "mean". don't be delusional and hypocrite. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Love 2

I really feel for Sam. He has thousands of complete strangers every day telling him he is abusing his wife, controlling her, and is part of some conspiracy against her. He's in a difficult position where he wants to defend himself and show people that they are wrong, but also wants to protect Britney's privacy.

It's obvious that Britney does NOT like to go on Instagram live, which isn't even unusual at all so I don't get why people are making it out like it's a completely weird thing that she doesn't go live. Neither does Beyonce or Taylor Swift or many other celebrities, but nobody is claiming they have been kidnapped.

The conspiracy theories in her Instagram are really out of control and it's getting really ridiculous and tiring at this point watching people convince themselves of the most outlandish things based on absolutely nothing. And then they try to equate it to the Free Britney movement, when we had real evidence of things to be concerned about.

People really just can not leave this woman alone and let her be happy in peace, really not much has changed since 2007 at all. The public on social media have just become the new tabloids.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

She really doesn’t sound all that well :( 

I’ll be crucified for this, but she sounds like Anna Nicole Smith in some of her videos 

No you should be rewarded for actually saying the truth. She doesn’t sound well, look well or act well but in here it’s but omg Queen I’m sure she looked so fierce too omg legend…

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Reminds of Chaotic era Britney-- stoned and silly. not saying she's stoned just def acting silly. She's using her fake cutesy ditzy voice. don't you guys talk in funny voices sometimes? I swear you all are the most boring uptight ppl. 

I hate coming here now cause there's so many alarmists that overreact over every little thing ...

so twisted to bring up Anna Nicole. I swear some of you love imagining the worst for Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

No you should be rewarded for actually saying the truth. She doesn’t sound well, look well or act well but in here it’s but omg Queen I’m sure she looked so fierce too omg legend…

and doctor, may I ask what was your guideline to evaluate her? Her voice, dancing videos? Have you met her in person? 

Because on social media we can portray ourselves the way we want tho 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Omg I thought of that too LMAO! Eating her edamame beans or butter beans as she called it. I used to want to eat what she was eating so bad. it looked like chicken tenders and edamame beans Britney Spears Lol GIF

hahaha yes, also there's a video of her thinking the plane was going to crash - on a private plane from the early days and she sounds the same, she was saying something like what if the pilot cant see the ground and we crash. same voice.

omg we're so weird that we remember such things. i would be creeped out if i was briny lol sorry briny.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Why on hell moderators didn’t ban this troll already? I have seen him for weeks making the most degrading comments towards Britney and her fans. Then he gets mad because someone call him out and people on here do nothing 

Do I deserve to be banned for having an opinion different from yours? I have never broken any rules on this forum. If my comments displease you, just don't read them.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, s&m said:

and doctor, may I ask what was your guideline to evaluate her? Her voice, dancing videos? Have you met her in person? 

Because on social media we can portray ourselves the way we want tho 

I have eyes…I don’t need anymore proof. You just let being a hardcore fan cloud all judgement simply cause you’re a fan.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1