Pete Davidson And Emily Ratajkowski Are Reportedly Dating

The ultimate rebound and project. I highly doubt this man will ever marry. All these women are eons beyond his league and have been in relationships that ended in tragedy (Ariana), craziness (Kim) and cheating (Emily.) I hope this man gets the help he needs because either he is emotionally manipulating these women into dating him or they’re using him as a rebound because :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The ultimate rebound and project. I highly doubt this man will ever marry. All these women are eons beyond his league and have been in relationships that ended in tragedy (Ariana), craziness (Kim) and cheating (Emily.) I hope this man gets the help he gets because either he is emotionally manipulating these women into dating him or they’re using him as a rebound because :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Didn’t he propose to Ariana Grande? You ask him why he wanted to get married :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

He also proposed multiple times the girlfriend before Ariana and she turned him down every time. I blame Ariana for bringing Pete the prominence to which he is at because she was in her peak and then announced he had a huge 🍆.

He still finds work but none of his projects are extremely successful. He literally is only this famous because of the women that choose to F*x! him. 
spacer.png

25 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

He also proposed multiple times the girlfriend before Ariana and she turned him down every time. I blame Ariana for bringing Pete the prominence to which he is at because she was in her peak and then announced he had a huge 🍆.

He still finds work but none of his projects are extremely successful. He literally is only this famous because of the women that choose to F*x! him. 
spacer.png

Tbh a Fun size Snickers is probably huge for Ariana :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block