What’s your favorite Britney hairstyle?

Style.

7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This might be a touchy subject, which I didn’t intend to do, but she even pulled off Baldney, is there anything this girl can’t do?spacer.png

honestly the public and media made it wayyy too big of deal. britney was just doing her thing and expressing herself and everyone blue it wayyy out of proportion. people

shave their heads all the time. 

Britney-Spears-People-Choice-Awards-2014

It's rare that her roots are done like this. I really LOVED her PCA's look overall, the outfit and her hair. She looks like an adorable princess to me with this style. But again, it is SO RARE that I have seen her hair look this way. Her hair and makeup were so on point. When her hair is light blonde like this her brown eyes just POP! 

4 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I don’t think so but if it was, does it matter? Lol most were wigs/extensions 

Most of her career hairstyles were not wigs. She did wear extensions but almost every female celebrity does. It was only during the conservatorship during some over-done magazine photoshoots (ones she's criticized herself) where she wore wigs and during first leg of POM performances (minus the infamous pink wig pre-conservatorship) The look is nice but I hate thinking they wanted to "cover up" her natural hair. 

12 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Most of her career hairstyles were not wigs. She did wear extensions but almost every female celebrity does. It was only during the conservatorship during some over-done magazine photoshoots (ones she's criticized herself) where she wore wigs and during first leg of POM performances (minus the infamous pink wig pre-conservatorship) The look is nice but I hate thinking they wanted to "cover up" her natural hair. 

Girl I just think the color compliments her. It’s a fun thread, not everything needs to be turned into a cship thread. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Girl I just think the color compliments her. It’s a fun thread, not everything needs to be turned into a cship thread. 

2 minutes ago, grovela said:

spacer.pngI know it was a wig and whatever but I loved this shoot 

A wig is still a hairstyle so yeah… you’re on the dot! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block