i feel like a old britney stan lol

I know the OGs are from 1998 tbh yall were lucky. but i been a fan since 2004/05 im turning 29 in 2 weeks. i feel like i been stanning this woman most of my life omg :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: but it's been great i wouldn't trade loving britney jean spears for any other pop star or celebrity. fun fact- in elementary/middle school i was obsessed with Sarah M Gellar this was pre britney. lol

sarah michelle gellar GIF Music Video Dancing GIF

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Yup! I was an instant fan when I first saw the video. Been rocking with her since day 1 lol. That's why I feel really bad for the young stans here. Britneys popularity when she first came out was like Taylor swift on an Addy LOL 

Same for Mariah fans when they say Ariana is better or took her crown 

• Haha 1

I know the feeling! I just turned 29 in September and 2003/2004 is when I really became a stan + also was and still obsessed with SMG (Buffy TVS is my favorite show of all time), to the point where I have a framed picture of Britney and BTVS in my room with all the CDs and DVDs. 

Also, I'm not ready to be 30 :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block