Ariana Grande and Britney Spears share sweet interaction on Instagram over their love for each other’s fragrance line 💕

Style.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, bitbitboi said:

Hey, I never really thought about Britney and New York... Why do you think that she seems to thrive there? I'm interested.

I follow her since ever, so when she was on MTV she will always be in NY, either her appereance in  TRL ( in Times Square), the VMAs, her random appearances or performances in the streets. I remember this special when they released ITZ and she went to 4 clubs in Manhattan and she just seemed to enjoy herself so much there, the same happened in the ABC Special, I think she mentions NYC and how she loves it (could be wrong It has been so long). She also lived a short time of her live there, before and after she became famous. Maybe you dont know this but before she got into the MMC she was going to play Ann Frank in Broadway show, after she left  she was replaced by Natalie Portman.

NYC is huge and despite having so much people it can give her a sense of anonymity, there is so much to do, so many people to meet I think it would help her. The city has its papparazzis but is nowhere near as LA. And also many amazing musicians and celebs have lived there for decades and just seem to have lots of fun and privacy at the same time.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, J45x said:

I follow her since ever, so when she was on MTV she will always be in NY, either her appereance in  TRL ( in Times Square), the VMAs, her random appearances or performances in the streets. I remember this special when they released ITZ and she went to 4 clubs in Manhattan and she just seemed to enjoy herself so much there, the same happened in the ABC Special, I think she mentions NYC and how she loves it (could be wrong It has been so long). She also lived a short time of her live there, before and after she became famous. Maybe you dont know this but before she got into the MMC she was going to play Ann Frank in Broadway show, after she left  she was replaced by Natalie Portman.

NYC is huge and despite having so much people it can give her a sense of anonymity, there is so much to do, so many people to meet I think it would help her. The city has its papparazzis but is nowhere near as LA. And also many amazing musicians and celebs have lived there for decades and just seem to have lots of fun and privacy at the same time.  

Thank you so much for this! I'm also a fan since the beginning, but all the way from Argentina! So there are still some things I need to learn from back then (for example, I knew she was about to act on Broadway but I didn't know what character!). And I definitely remember that ITZ ABC Special, I have the DVD, she was definitely on fire in those performances!

I feel like she loves the NY energetic city life but she prefers the LA weather... I guess eventually she went for the latter? But she definitely needs to leave LA, it's such a toxic place (for anybody really... or so I've heard/read many times to count)

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block