Taylor reminds you to stream her album

Body ache

So y’all don’t have the ~20 versions~ narrative to complain about anymore so now she isn’t even allowed to PROMOTE her album. Are the haters seriously so dumb/uninformed about how marketing works, or just bitter that your faves are not worthy of their labels putting so much money behind their products? At some point you have to just let it go. Calling people desperate because they make smarter moves than you isn’t going to make yourself any wiser. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Why do people make this out to be a bad thing?

She just knows how to promote her stuff .

Let's not pretend we wouldn't be LIVING for this kind of promo if it were Britney.....y'all would 100% scream "SLAY QUEEN"....

Y'all have double standards.

I went out to dinner last night and on the follow up email they sent, they had the audacity to ask me to book it again for future nights out. Can you believe how desperate these people are beginning me to come back? Ugh and TARGET!! They are PUSHING ADS on like every website about Black Friday deals. How sad they have to use true and proven marketing techniques to get people into their stores. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block