Taylor reminds you to stream her album

Body ache

1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Kim, Ye and Katy :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: From what I've gathered so far, Taylor appears to be a winner in all cases :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Cannot speak for all those boyfriends & stuff because I was too young to even know Taylor :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I am the same age as her so I see how she played the game. And it's okay to play but manipulative to act as if you didn't partake in the fvckery

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am the same age as her so I see how she played the game. And it's okay to play but manipulative to act as if you didn't partake in the fvckery

I mean, is not she the one who revelead that she did not know about the bytch line? And is not she the one who revealed that Ye wanted her to say certain things at that award show? Not that I trust her completely but it could be true given how Kim and Ye had behaved before and behaved after. I am certain that even momager Kris knew about stuff. I am may be too drunk to understand, so pls just ignore my rants and stuff. I've just finished another bottle of wine :eyes_britney_laugh:

4 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I mean, is not she the one who revelead that she did not know about the bytch line? And is not she the one who revealed that Ye wanted her to say certain things at that award show? Not that I trust her completely but it could be true given how Kim and Ye had behaved before and behaved after. I am certain that even momager Kris knew about stuff. I am may be too drunk to understand, so pls just ignore my rants and stuff. I've just finished another bottle of wine :eyes_britney_laugh:

No...I am referring to Nashville drama that she has yet to acknowledge. She stepped over a lot of people in that town.

9 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Nashville drama? Would you care to enlighten me on that or do you want me to Google that?

There are so many people our age that worked just as hard as Taylor but never got the type of success that she got because she had better business connections and a rich dad. Other ppl got signed to Big Machine but Taylor got all of the label attention and the others got scrapped. I guess maybe Taylor's constant dissatisfaction with her success is the KARMA she gets for that 

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There are so many people our age that worked just as hard as Taylor but never got the type of success that she got because she had better business connections and a rich dad. Other ppl got signed to Big Machine but Taylor got all of the label attention and the others got scrapped. I guess maybe Taylor's constant dissatisfaction with her success is the KARMA she gets for that 

Oh. First of all, thank you very much for this explanation. To me, it seems like it's like this jealous sibling, or medieval younger brother thing. I do not feel like it is a bad thing tho. Therefore, you might be right about that karma. Taylor might be dissatifac with all her success and boyfriends (besides this last one) as a karma. After all, she should re-record all of her albums up to Lover (there starts the period where she owns all of the masters, right?) So you might be onto something. Yet, I believe that she basically destroy everyone who came after her. Just look at Kim and Ye. Katy. And everybody else. Most of them are trainwrecks now (Ye, Kim and most of the haters) while some found their true self (Katy). Anyway, thanks for this explanation and a respectful convo. I really do appreaciate that. :) 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I guess Jordan needs to rename this Swiftheavy cause yall all hanging from TayTay coochielips heavy these days 

7017sk.gif

Not when she's already forcing herself down our throats. This is supposed to be a mixtape like album. She's whoring it out and it's trashy. Let the album speak for itself.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, Taylor is hardworking but she overdue to show a little more humility and her friend KARMA is gonna cone back around soon...she did not build this brand on her own and her taking credit for all of her successes and biting off of other female artists will bring her some overdue karma soon 

WTF are you even talking about? You are like fighting random battles that have nothing to do with this situation. You are misinformed and grasping at straws. regardless, this has LITERALLY nothing to do with the fact /topic on hand that her LABEL is seizing the opportunity to continue to build upon the massive success of this incredible album that SHE and a VERY VERY VERY SELECTIVE few of her choosing have created and continue to market through strategic campaigns. You are only further proving to have NO IDEA who Taylor is because she is one of the most humble, thankful and kind human beings in the entire industry. She might have had a nice helping hand at the start of her career to LAUNCH her talent, but to try to discredit her and even slightly suggest that she is where she is based on PRIVILEGE and not hard work and talent is disgusting. YOU are the one that should be cautious about what karma has to offer. This is one of the dumbest comments and idk why I’m even wasting my time responding. Educate yourself before spewing this delusion honey. If you could buy yourself this kind of success and fandom 16 years into your career then she wouldn’t be the sole artist on this pedestal. Go ask Beyoncé who so many love to keep randomly bringing considering Midnights second week outsold her first week after a 5 year hiatus. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Nate b said:

WTF are you even talking about? You are like fighting random battles that have nothing to do with this situation. You are misinformed and grasping at straws. regardless, this has LITERALLY nothing to do with the fact /topic on hand that her LABEL is seizing the opportunity to continue to build upon the massive success of this incredible album that SHE and a VERY VERY VERY SELECTIVE few of her choosing have created and continue to market through strategic campaigns. You are only further proving to have NO IDEA who Taylor is because she is one of the most humble, thankful and kind human beings in the entire industry. She might have had a nice helping hand at the start of her career to LAUNCH her talent, but to try to discredit her and even slightly suggest that she is where she is based on PRIVILEGE and not hard work and talent is disgusting. YOU are the one that should be cautious about what karma has to offer. This is one of the dumbest comments and idk why I’m even wasting my time responding. Educate yourself before spewing this delusion honey. If you could buy yourself this kind of success and fandom 16 years into your career then she wouldn’t be the sole artist on this pedestal. Go ask Beyoncé who so many love to keep randomly bringing considering Midnights second week outsold her first week after a 5 year hiatus. 

Swifties are more delusional than the Beyhive now. What happened to yall?? 

7017sk.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block