Aaron Carter dead at 34

CentralCJ

11 hours ago, ThankUNext__ said:

I met him back in 2018 and he spoke with me for a good 15-20 minutes after his show during a meet and greet. I told him how proud I was of him and how I looked forward to hearing more music from him. Nothing about him seemed off and it's truly heartbreaking..

He seemed to me to be doing good in 2018. I think in recent years he had fallen back into *****? :( He was ALWAYS so sweet to me. I will miss him.

i spoke with him on the phone a couple times years ago. to me he is a cautionary tale, if you have issues, don’t lie to yourself. address them. be self aware and get help or work on yourself. he seemed to always be placing blame on others which i totally get, but it got to a point where he seemed genuinely delusional and it was very sad to see

he was my first crush 😭

RIP ❤️ 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Hope you learn to treat people better. Not sure why you would troll someone who was clearly going through something and in pain.

I was only just joking during his live streams, he would pin my comments a lot because I'd compliment him actually 

It's sad cause I was watching Lizzie McGuire on Disney+ earlier this year (and watched the film for the first time!) and I felt very sad seeing the episode Aaron guest starred in, I kept thinking to myself "it's a shame how he's turned out now". Now look what's happened. There was reports only a few months ago he had lost custody of his son and was going back to rehab. He was also cautioned by police just two days before his death of a suspected DUI but he did not get arrested.

The Backstreet Boys' are still going ahead with their concert in London tonight as well. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yet he was still such an impactful celebrity for Millennials. The fact every Millennial knew who he was is a true testament to his star power even before social media. His peaks on the charts don’t correlate to how big he actually was. I would argue he was the Justin Bieber of 1999-2002 regardless of whether his sales reflect that. The kid got to meet so many icons

Still, Aaron wanted Justin's career. yea he was "big" late 90s/2000s but JB been big since 2009/10 i think JB has made a bigger impact. Aaron is only known for 2 songs and being a BSB brother so....

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Garrett James said:

Still, Aaron wanted Justin's career. yea he was "big" late 90s/2000s but JB been big since 2009/10 i think JB has made a bigger impact. Aaron is only known for 2 songs and being a BSB brother so....

No one said Justin wasn’t bigger. I mean given the increased exposure social media has created it’s a no brainer. I don’t know why you’re being disrespectful to someone who just died. He was known for more than just being a “BSB brother.” You could argue JB is known for dating Selena Gomez and Baby 

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No one said Justin wasn’t bigger. I mean given the increased exposure social media has created it’s a no brainer. I don’t know why you’re being disrespectful to someone who just died. He was known for more than just being a “BSB brother.” You could argue JB is known for dating Selena Gomez and Baby 

Of course it's sad he's dead but he acted like he was the biggest thing in music and he wasnt.

8 minutes ago, Isla said:

This is so sad.

I find disgusting that everyone suddenly clutches their pearls in sadness but Aaron has been SCREAMING for help for YEARS, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY did anything to help him.

It's too late now so these people can crawl back to where they came from and wipe away their fake tears with their touring millions. Including Nick Carter.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

I find disgusting that everyone suddenly clutches their pearls in sadness but Aaron has been SCREAMING for help for YEARS, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY did anything to help him.

It's too late now so these people can crawl back to where they came from and wipe away their fake tears with their touring millions. Including Nick Carter.

Weren't he and Nick estranged a few years ago? Seems they only reconciled recently. But I've also seen people argue that Aaron wasn't willing to accept any help.

19 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

i found this.

8708ac30b82148d9a0e3506fd29da9ae_xl.jpg

Aaron Carter's family is worried he'll harm himself or others.

also:

The singer later said in an interview that he doesn't drink and denied that he has a **** problem, CNN previously reported. “I don't need help,” he said.

not much you can do in that situation. just because somebody was suffering mentally & passes away doesn’t mean it’s the fault of others. 

10 minutes ago, Isla said:

Weren't he and Nick estranged a few years ago? Seems they only reconciled recently. But I've also seen people argue that Aaron wasn't willing to accept any help.

where there is a will, there is a way....

and that's all I can say. If there was someone that needed a Conservatorship was him. His parents have failed him in such a horrendous way

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, neko said:

i found this.

8708ac30b82148d9a0e3506fd29da9ae_xl.jpg

Aaron Carter's family is worried he'll harm himself or others.

also:

The singer later said in an interview that he doesn't drink and denied that he has a **** problem, CNN previously reported. “I don't need help,” he said.

not much you can do in that situation. just because somebody was suffering mentally & passes away doesn’t mean it’s the fault of others. 

Surely Amanda Bynes will disagree

7 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

where there is a will, there is a way....

and that's all I can say. If there was someone that needed a Conservatorship was him. His parents have failed him in such a horrendous way

the person in question has to be willing for there to be a way in the first place. 

he also didn’t want one.

ae224283a80e429697670c37bf081877_xl.jpg

Aaron Carter thinks his family wants him in a conservatorship and that's why they were talking to his ex, Melanie Martin.

15 minutes ago, neko said:

the person in question has to be willing for there to be a way in the first place. 

he also didn’t want one.

ae224283a80e429697670c37bf081877_xl.jpg

Aaron Carter thinks his family wants him in a conservatorship and that's why they were talking to his ex, Melanie Martin.

All I'm saying is that this was totally preventable. His parents were predatory and disgusting and put him in that precarious situation to begin with,

the whole thing is beyond sad...I feel sorry for Angel (his twin) - I dont think she had enough support and resources to help him from the rest of the family and the so called friends that are jumping in solidarity now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.