Are Celebrities Like Beyonce Who Don't Use Own Social Media More Successful? Do you think Britney needs a publicist to do her social media?

Adele Accused Of Cultural Appropriation Over Bantu Knots Carnival Photo

Adele got accused of cultural appropriation the 1 time she used her socials.

Do you think Britney needs a publicist to do her socials so she could have a more curated social media like Beyonce? Or do you think she should continue being raw and honest and not give a **** about the unprofessional appearance her socials give off?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It depends how you use it. Some take it lightly and use for just for fun, and some take it seriously and use it strategically. Getting rid of it is obviously strategic and I guess some big celebs are better off for them to just not have a personal platform.

Britney doesn't seem to be super strategic with her instagram career-wise which is fine, and I think it has nothing to do with having a publicist. If her publicists wanted to do something, they can do many other things besides Britney's personal instagram.

• Like 2

Bc less is more. I think Celebrities who don’t use there social media as much are seen as untouchable as old stars were like true big stars. Not be so easily accessible more of guest appearance so when we do see them it’s more of awe special moment sorta of treat. Also now how anything you say or do can get you canceled so why post and subject yourself to criticism bc society is very fickle.

With Britney I think she needs a publicist imo but doesn’t prob care to have one as she’s burnt out from her negative experiences in Hollywood and doesn’t care to be formal anymore.

• Love 6

To answer the first part of the question...

Yes celebrities who post less have less things to pick apart and put on blast. Therefore would logically have more success because of the lower backlash rate.

Now onto the second part of that question...

No. Britney has made it clear she has no plans to return to the industry. So she doesn't need another aspect of her life controlled. As much as fans want this perfect manufactured image, that's not who Britney is. If you can't accept her for who she is, or don't like what she posts, frankly you should just stop being a fan. She does not need to conform to what you or anyone else wants from her.

She's given more than enough.

• Love 2

Why care so much about what’s posted on social media ? About being seen as popular or successful ? Why care so much about what people might think ? The modern world is crazy. No matter what is done, there WILL be some sort of judgment. And everybody thinks their own opinion is the right one, so it’s better to just not give a f_uck.
And that’s exactly what she does and I think it’s perfect that way. 

• Love 3

Social media is a business now. So I'm a strong believer in separate accounts, the artist personal account and a professional "official" account that never stops posting about their work.

Does Britney needs a publicist? No, she is doing what mortals do, share her experiences. After so many years being silenced she is free to do whatever, and since it's so many years of that, idk how much time she will need to share her story.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 2

I believe Britney needs a social media team to make sure her points do not backfire.  She has said or expressed many thoughts before that backfired as racism or fat shaming.

Also, it is okay to take high quality pictures or videos, I do not know why people think its "not real" or "not authentic".

So NO for a team to run her social media or censor her thoughts, but YES for a team to filter it up. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block