Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

Ok, I listened to the FLAC version of it (sorry, my bad, I don't have Apple Music account ) and this is what Radar should've sound since first release, or at least we should've gotten a revamped version on Circus album with these crispy-clear background vocals. I remember when I followed The Circus Tour  on youtube (I watched almost every performance of every date lol), Radar had these background vocals, and I always wanted an official version of it. Now we got it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know I might be getting a chopped experience because I don't have proper audio equipment to listen to it neither Apple Music, etc. But hey, at least I got a glimpse of what it sounds like, and I LOVE IT.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:25 AM, officialmaurice said:

I’ve gotten the chance to listen to the entire thing and what I’m noticing is they’re super polished versions of the demos, which are a lot of fans’ favorite versions of Blackout. 

This is EXTREMELY noticeable on Radar which sounds like a mashup of the leaked demo and Candice’s leaked demo ❤️❤️❤️

This is fan service at its best! I can’t wait to hear future projects. I think I’m gonna check out Renaissance and Sweetener in ATMOS now. 

Not true. There’s some alternate vocals, but the extra adlibs in HOV are missing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block