Hold Me Closer’ included on the ‘Now that’s what I call music 113’ track list

Cqleb

I don't understand the point of releasing this now... Back in the day it made sense, but right now this is just an expensive playlist. If your fave releases a compilation, at least you get a booklet, and it's a chance to support them and collect something, but this? They haven't stopped releasing them since years ago so I guess they are still successful? I AM SO CONFUSED.

I remember buying a few of those back then. It actually was a good source to check out different music and artists. And I guess nowadays we make playlists to our taste and kinda limit our taste in music to a certain type, so this album could be cool for oldschool people that like many types of music like myself.

Good for Elton and Brit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block