Rihanna ‘Lift Me Up’ out now!

Slayer

To be a fan is like loving someone from a far and to love is to appreciate and stand by them regardless of their choices. Is it my fav song, no.. am I proud to be in a world where a pop star can grow and not become a victim of their success.. YES, we all act like if Britney was given the power to do as she wanted that we wouldn’t have the same response. 
can’t have your cake and eat it too

rih will clearly release an album shortly and it will be hugely successful, nothing wrong with dipping your toes back in slowly especially for a good cause. 
I love and respect her and appreciate where her heart was to “break the ice” after all this time with this track… 

also Rih is a Queen level troll to the masses so I had always expected this to be the way she came back into music for the most part… sure there is going to be a massive song for the soundtrack with 2 or more other artists featuring that will come in like a week or two… so cool your heals and stop being so needy 

from the bottom of my broken *** heart ♥️ 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

actually  its funny you say that because i thought it sounded familiar but couldnt put my finger on it. but then ive just realised, at parts doesnt  it sound a bit like I Have A Dream by Westlife and sure someone else sung it before them ?? not completely but bits sound like it 

omg it does, you nailed it!! I couldn't put my finder on it!

Original:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block