Taylor drops the music video for "Bejeweled"!

MasterMindz

3 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Well I have the same idea but I hesitated: the intro reminds me Speak no, the Elevator Scene has the Reputation aesthetic and she looks like 1989 TS with Dita 

In the elevator, the numbered buttons each represent her different studio albums (including rerecordings). Number 13 is purple which is the same colour as number 3. Fans associate purple with Speak Now as Taylor wore a purple dress on the album cover.

And a Bridgerton-style instrumental of Enchanted played at the beginning of the video followed by an orchestral instrumental of Long Live at the end.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Nate b said:

What does this even mean 😂? What makes for a “necessary” music video? Jeez, if people only realized how much more fun it is to accept Taylor as the genius she is than to bitterly go off on her because you’re one of a handful of humans who dislike her. 

Right? Haters gonna hate hate hate hate.

shake it off music video GIF by Taylor Swift

• Love 1

I do believe Speak Now and 1989 TV are coming.

Mind you Midnights,  happened due to lawsuit with shake it off (she'll win, cos one thing is looking at 3lw hot 100 stats, man's ego to big for a trl hit that couldn't go higher than a #72.)

Plus fans wanted a pop taylor album, Listening to the tracks by Aaron, thus why Jack antonoff was the main producer of the 13 tracks..

Though carly rae jepsen fans are crying foul,cos he and the bleachers aren't involved in the loneliest time.

It definitely reminds me working with only one producer,  sets the mood for cohesiveness and a clear composed in sound, plus it's nice to see thar the album outside Snow on the beach, Karma and of course Lavender haze (swifties say a visual is next for that track).

It's all taylor and Jack Antonoff thar made the album. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Isla said:

I read there was a trademark dispute involving Speak Now though unless that's been resolved? 

It is not as major. It’s about the album title and not being able to copyright it, so it doesn’t completely keep her from releasing. An idea people are theorizing is that she COULD even use this as an opportunity to rename the album. Taylor originally wanted it to be called Enchanted, but her label refused. So this being her version, she could easily change the narrative and be like “for my third re-record, I really wanted it to be MY complete version, which was originally enchanted”

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Nate b said:

It is not as major. It’s about the album title and not being able to copyright it, so it doesn’t completely keep her from releasing. An idea people are theorizing is that she COULD even use this as an opportunity to rename the album. Taylor originally wanted it to be called Enchanted, but her label refused. So this being her version, she could easily change the narrative and be like “for my third re-record, I really wanted it to be MY complete version, which was originally enchanted”

That's a good point, but tbh, I think Speak Now is a better title and sums up the themes of the album and makes sense given Taylor wrote every song without co-writers.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Isla said:

That's a good point, but tbh, I think Speak Now is a better title and sums up the themes of the album and makes sense given Taylor wrote every song without co-writers.

Yeah, I definitely prefer she keep it Speak Now, but I’m 100% on board with the change if it means we get it sooner rather than later all because of some stupid behind the scenes legal drama. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Nate b said:

And aside from that, Taylor trademarked Speak Now all the way back in 2011. Why is no one talking about that? 

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot trademarks expire. But she should be able to use the phrase "Speak Now (Taylor's Version)" though.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block