Taylor drops the music video for "Bejeweled"!

MasterMindz

2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I do have this feeling too, the teaser shows scenes from just one more video I guess, the one where she's smoking haha

I rewatched the trailer, and I noticed in her social media post she didn't actually say it was a visual album, I think a lot of people misinterpreted what she said. In the trailer there's clips from the Anti-Hero and Bejeweled videos and one other video that's yet to be released (and I think that's Lavender Haze).

I wish this was a visual album though, other songs deserve music videos too.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Wait, isn’t Bejeweled meant to be the second single?  Why do you think Karma is the second single? Anti-Hero and Lavander are promoted on every Spotify playlist though. 

I don't think it's the next single, it just has a music video. I personally think Lavender Haze, You're On Your Own Kid and Karma (and possiblyyy Maroon) could be singles. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't think it's the next single, it just has a music video. I personally think Lavender Haze, You're On Your Own Kid and Karma (and possiblyyy Maroon) could be singles. 

I’m obsessed with Bejeweled so I won’t be mad if it’s the next single. Lavander Haze will be a stronger second single though 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block