An idea for Britney’s next album

So with the book coming out soon, and Britney telling her side of the story, I was thinking that it could be a great idea if Britney’a next album is some sort of a conceptual record, like her journey from the rise to fame to her freedom.

I was thinking that the album could be elaborated based on four or five stages of her life, reflecting the happiest and darkest phases of her life, something like this:

It would be nice if there is an interlude of Britney telling a context before the next tracks begin to roll.

Act 1: “Rise to fame”: first an interlude, then some upbeats songs reflecting her happiness in the first years of her career, how she reach her dream of being a singer and the recognition (covering baby, oops and Britney eras) :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Act 2: “Fall from grace”: first an interlude, then some songs about her breakup with Justin, the press turning against her, how she became the villain in the tabloids. (Covering in the zone and my prerogative eras) :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Act 3: “Rebellion”: first an interlude, then songs about her divorce, becoming her own boss, the whole 2007 period time, all the moments before the c-ship. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Act 4: “Prisoner” first an interlude, then songs about the lowest time of her life while being held in the c-ship (circus, femme fatale, britney jean and glory eras) :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Act 5: “Freedom” first an interlude, the songs about her fight for freedom, revenge and coming to terms with life. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I think it will be great if Britney can release an album at the same time as her book sharing her story through music.

What do you you think should be the theme for Britney’s next album?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block