‘Hold Me Closer’ Joel Corry remix Music Video out NOW!

Cqleb

35 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Sense is that releasing videos without Britney makes no sense. For the first time we got video without her with random cuts with dancers, and second one is with someone wearing her stuff. Isn't just better talk Britney into making a video, spend two hours with making scenes with her and release it as official video? I'm not fan of fanmade videos if Britney is alive, I understand if they did it with Whitney's remixed song because she is not sadly between us, but Britney is an icon.

Satisfied?

Elton isn't in the video either lmao. He also doesn't like making videos anymore and many of his recent ones are either animated or just without him. she's not going to appear alone on his video

• Like 1

I liked it better than the original video but I don't love the remix tbh and I wish there was more dancers/more looks

Both Elton and Nritney have sooo many iconic looks from over the years they really could have played with it a bit more but I guess the budget was lower since this is just a remix

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block