LOL @ the Blackout cover Funko Pop

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh really? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Yeah tbh I didn’t expect a Circus one.  I’d like one from each era, but I can’t see them doing anything for BJ or Glory, FF might even be a stretch.  The re-issue Glory cover would be really cool, but I don’t see them releasing something that risqué :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Yeah tbh I didn’t expect a Circus one.  I’d like one from each era, but I can’t see them doing anything for BJ or Glory, FF might even be a stretch.  The re-issue Glory cover would be really cool, but I don’t see them releasing something that risqué :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

tbh anything is possible

they've made Funkos of the most random things from other franchises. Even with Pokémon you'd think they'd go only for the most popular characters, but they've done some less popular such as Pidgeotto or Horsea, which haven't been featured in any other major media within the Pokémon world since 20 years ago or more.

They also take requests for consideration, so in the hypothetical case that lots of fans suggested a particular look or video or album, they would most likely consider it. They have a form you can fill in their website with all your suggestions / requests.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, G-unit said:

Nnn can’t they do a Slumber Party Funko?

• 1 year later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block