Vicky Defends Britney, Posts On IG Story About Kanye in Conservatorship

1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Ms. vicky's comment seems inappropriate to me, I don't agree with anything Kanye says..... But that is no reason to be under a conservatorship, no one deserves to be in a conservatorship.. Now it is fashionable to point out to all those who do not fit in with ´´society´´ that they need to be in one. 

I'm sorry, but Kanye West has genuine mental health issues. He needs a con, for his own sake. He's destroying his brand with every anti-semite, anti-black comment he makes.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

I'm sorry, but Kanye West has genuine mental health issues. He needs a con, for his own sake. He's destroying his brand with every anti-semite, anti-black comment he makes.

The only people who genuinely NEED conservatorships are people who cannot feed themselves, bathe themselves, and provide for any other basic human need necessary for survival purposes.  Kanye can not only do all of the above, like Britney, he can also work and make money for himself.  Whether people like him or not, he is still making money and still providing for his own survival.  A conservatorship should never be in place to protect someone’s “brand”.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I don't understand the whole "if you are mentally ill you should to be in a con" :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Are you really implying that due to the fact people have questionable opinions or actual mental illness or underlining conditions should have their legal rights taken away? How is that taking care of the persons best interest? There's healthier ways to help and take care and at some point some people are just not going to give in to being helped and society needs to accept that instead of forcing someone to be abused. There's a difference between committing a crime and having underlining mental issues. Yes, sometimes that line does get blurred, yet we shouldn't just point out who we believe should be in a conservatorship based on their public behaviour... if needed, in case of crimes there are corrective facilities for that or mental institutions... I think you got my point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Kanye is a self made billionaire.

He provides a living for so many people!

He doesn’t need a conservatorship he needs therapy 

you just know those lawyers, doctors and judges, lou too are just waiting to scratch at his bank

this was a very distasteful post by Vicky but I already don’t like her so that’s ok ig

Also Kanye has tweeted in the past that he is Britney Spears (Amanda Bynes did too; also was in a con) 

and that kris sent a bunch of doctors try to lock him up once 

it was a bunch of tweets he made like 2 years ago and everyone wrote him off as crazy or having a manic episode when it sounded like he was detailing the potential start of his own conservatorship.….

honestly since Kanye is a mentally Ill and richest black man in America there will always be people trying to attack him and judge him while offering No sympathy 

the one benefit Britney have learned to be more empathetic towards her, could it be that it’s easier to show sympathy towards a white blonde woman?

this is not a race debate convo, it’s ok to ask questions and sometimes look at the big picture of how our society treats people solely off of appearance 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, easy said:

no one needs to have their rights taken away "for their own sake" regardless of their mental health issues. that's the same reasoning that got britney abused for 13+ years. yes, kanye needs help, no a conservatorship isn't the answer. 

👏🏽

She updated that it was a joke... but it doesn't look like it, Even this is not a topic to joke with, I can't come here to make a joke like that, and include her father ( it would be wrong ) this is not a joke.

• Like 1

I think she’s just calling out the double standard. For years men in the public eye have been able to get away with bad behaviour but when women like Britney, Amanda and Lindsay (almost) do it they get punished.

But yeah unless he asks for help, it’s not up to us or anyone else to force it on him. 

And cons seem to only do more damage then good. 

3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think she’s just calling out the double standard. For years men in the public eye have been able to get away with bad behaviour but when women like Britney, Amanda and Lindsay (almost) do it they get punished.

But yeah unless he asks for help, it’s not up to us or anyone else to force it on him. 

And cons seem to only do more damage then good. 

There are lots of men in conservatorship tho. Kanye is just their target because the Marxist Revolution in America, spearheaded by Feminism, hates Kanye's opinions. I don't even know which particular opinion besides his support for 45. So...the "democrat" party is attacking people for daring to vote against them in the Democratic process. Not very democratic. 

• Love 1

Kanye is an idiot! Yes, he has mental illness, but is also an idiot who attacks others, promotes antisemitism among other hate crimes. He should accountable for his actions, despite his lack of emotional control.

That being said, I don't think any one who has any level of discernment should be put on a conservatorship! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block