Anyone else feeling down as a Britney fan lately?

Trying to be positive but the injustice and lack of progress in her legal case makes me so sad...:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

This past year has felt like one giant waste of time and money for her legal proceedings. It feels like they will all get away with it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I can't even enjoy her music as much as I used to.

Anyone else feel the same or am I alone in this?

• Love 6

I feel down because Britney CRAVES Justice and her lawyer isn’t delivering anymore.. either he knows it’s a lost cause and is waiting for TriStar to raise the alleged settlement amount or idk. 

I wish Britney could hire Johnny Depp’s attorney.. that lady loved the media attention but good lord.. she ate everybody and their mothers alive in every single hearing.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I want Lou and Jamie to suffer the most  because she orchestrated it and Jamie ran with it and abused Britney. But I’m feeling like they’ll get away with it all. Maybe pay her a few million but Lou will thrive in her career while repping Kardashian billionaires and Jamie will just live out his life in Louisiana. I know none of us know her teams strategy, but I was fearful this would happen when things were taking so long to progress; like it was team Cons strategy to prolong it for as long as possible. I try to stay hopeful and positive justice will be served but I have doubts now. 

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’m sad and worried for Britney yes because from the look of things she isn’t getting justice ever. Her team and lawyer are disappointing and starting to unveil themselves, I feel like the whole movement #FreeBritney should reignite, but I’m afraid most of the people from the movement already moved on and to start everything again will be really really tough. :/

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I feel down because Britney CRAVES Justice and her lawyer isn’t delivering anymore.. either he knows it’s a lost cause and is waiting for TriStar to raise the alleged settlement amount or idk. 

I wish Britney could hire Johnny Depp’s attorney.. that lady loved the media attention but good lord.. she ate everybody and their mothers alive in every single hearing.

i was ******** alive months ago when i suggested the same thing :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but it seems now the forum is more accepting to having questions about Rosengart. I'm not saying he's Team Con....but he is also not doing anything significant.

• Like 3

Yes because FOR ME is sad to watch all her naked photos, the last one her face looked like a person with serious problems, all her post about her family, cero promo for her new song, team Elton is doing everything. If someone would have told me back in 2001 that this would be Britney in 2022 I’d be in shock and crying. I love her and support her but it’s really sad to watch.

with a few exception moments like last week in Mexico when she was looking beautiful, like the Britney I’d have imagined in her early 40’s

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

Yes because FOR ME is sad to watch all her naked photos, the last one her face looked like a person with serious problems, all her post about her family, cero promo for her new song, team Elton is doing everything. If someone would have told me back in 2001 that this would be Britney in 2022 I’d be in shock and crying. I love her and support her but it’s really sad to watch.

with a few exception moments like last week in Mexico when she was looking beautiful, like the Britney I’d have imagined in her early 40’s

Yikes. It's obvious you support Britney the superstar but not Britney the human being. Who the hell cares if she doesn't promote the song? Britney does not give a single **** about that, maybe in the past she did, but I think it's obvious her priorities have drastically changed, since you know, she was abused and treated like a sub-human by her family and every single person in her circle.

START LISTENING TO WHAT SHE SAYS, she has said MULTIPLE TIMES now that she absolutely hates the industry and she doesn't want to work, if that changes in the future cool, but stop expecting from her what she DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE YOU NOW.

• Love 8

I feel bad for her because she deserves Justice and those SCUMBAGS deserve to rot in prison.

Britney has been vacationing and trying to live her best life in between. If they will face no consequences, her best revenge is to live her life and do whatever she wants on her own terms. 

32 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

i was ******** alive months ago when i suggested the same thing :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but it seems now the forum is more accepting to having questions about Rosengart. I'm not saying he's Team Con....but he is also not doing anything significant.

All the blind stans saying “RosenGOD!!” are now quite because they are witnessing that his strategy of “slowly but surely/building a case” isn’t giving results. 
I am not saying he is team con nor working against Britney’s wishes either but I think it’s pretty obvious his approach isn’t working anymore.

It’s time for a CHANGE. He took almost 6 months to file a motion to compel for Jamie’s deposition.. he kept being stood up for MONTHS. He surely drafts beautiful court documents but we don’t need beautiful words.. we need KILLER and SHARP actions. Britney is not happy with the results.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yikes. It's obvious you support Britney the superstar but not Britney the human being.

I think it’s a little more complex than that. I guess no one is here like “I support her art and as a superstar for 100% but 0% as a person”. I honestly feel like anybody involved with Brit at some point fell in love with her charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. :)

But umm even if somebody’s here to support only her music and what she achieved is still more than what -dunno- 90% of the gp does. We have to understand and accept that either ways we would love to see Britney being back to the state once she was. Not post but pre conservatorship, we all agree on that I guess. Because she was carefree, creative and that is what we associate to the happiest memories to.

She has been my fav popstar off all time. And favourite person too! Always defended her. But no, I don’t like everything she does and she does couple of things far from classy, but you know I’m just the same with my friends and people around me. 

it’s not always that deep I think, just opinions.

• Love 1

Shes free. I think everyone needs to step back. Maybe give all a Britney break . Let her be. Shes gonna be ok. Yet I see even this site as toxic for her. She reads hate and bickering here and on her gram. Its many speaking for her but we are not her. Shes got a lot of healing to do . I hope she steps away but its how she wants to purge or combat her pain. Let her be. Justice may not come but time heals. 

25 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

All the blind stans saying “RosenGOD!!” are now quite because they are witnessing that his strategy of “slowly but surely/building a case” isn’t giving results. 
I am not saying he is team con nor working against Britney’s wishes either but I think it’s pretty obvious his approach isn’t working anymore.

It’s time for a CHANGE. He took almost 6 months to file a motion to compel for Jamie’s deposition.. he kept being stood up for MONTHS. He surely drafts beautiful court documents but we don’t need beautiful words.. we need KILLER and SHARP actions. Britney is not happy with the results.

I've heard he could be dragging this out to get as much as possible from team con because he won't have the opportunity to extensive discovery in federal court. Apparently it's very limited.

To anyone feeling similarly to OP:

I recommend tuning down your empathy dial a bit and refocusing on yourself, because absorbing somebody else’s problems that you truly can’t do anything about will just make you feel all the more helpless. 

I definitely went through a weird period before the conservatorship ended where I felt emotionally drained from my investment in her life and recognized how unhealthy that is. She is a veritable stranger when it all comes down to it, and most of us are just common folk with no real sphere of influence (except, perhaps, when we alllll get together and protest outside the courthouse). 

But Britney has a hired team of professionals who are doing what they can within the confines of a tedious, complex system. Fans who have better access/knowledge to highlight the shady dealings around her rights/money have both conveniently compiled all these discoveries as well as done their best to share them with her team. Britney herself has limitless resources and is now free and capable of openly addressing the public with whatever help she may need from others in claiming her justice. (Hell, she could even hire a second team of lawyers to actively pursue justice in criminal court, not civil/probate.)

The burden is not on you OP (or any of us here, for that matter) to magically solve this puzzle. But have continued faith that the people who are qualified and capable of doing more are - even if the idealized results that you or even Britney may want are not possible - and just understand that the best the rest of us can do is to continue spreading awareness to help influence the public perception of a convoluted situation.

Likewise, continue enjoying all the great work she’s produced over the years that made you care about her in the first place because those things are never going away. She may or may not retire anyway, and I think it’s entirely clear that however she chooses to be an entertainer will never be like what it once was. And since you’re feeling worn out and conflicted about everything going on in her life, imagine how she must feel having to live it! But it’s also her responsibility to discover her own peace through whatever journey that may take. She’ll be fine; the worst is over. 

I know it’s difficult and confusing when all the news and updates about your/our Queen of Pop fave revolve around court proceedings and personal drama instead of creative undertakings. It really saps away the magic of it all, making small surprises like leaked tracks or new merchandise seem much less exciting when the greater context is taken into account. It’s easy for that passionate energy to quickly deflate when it doesn’t seem like she has given any reason to care about these things either. But you have the power to revise the lens through which you view these things: being a Britney fan is more of a niche thing these days - no longer mainstream - and so instead of comparing these subdued releases against the publicity of major stars still playing the game, appreciate the new underground nature of it all. It’s now less commodified and more rarified, more personal…which also allows something to actually feel more special.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Tetris said:

To anyone feeling similarly to OP:

I recommend tuning down your empathy dial a bit and refocusing on yourself, because absorbing somebody else’s problems that you truly can’t do anything about will just make you feel all the more helpless. 

I definitely went through a weird period before the conservatorship ended where I felt emotionally drained from my investment in her life and recognized how unhealthy that is. She is a veritable stranger when it all comes down to it, and most of us are just common folk with no real sphere of influence (except, perhaps, when we alllll get together and protest outside the courthouse). 

But Britney has a hired team of professionals who are doing what they can within the confines of a tedious, complex system. Fans who have better access/knowledge to highlight the shady dealings around her rights/money have both conveniently compiled all these discoveries as well as done their best to share them with her team. Britney herself has limitless resources and is now free and capable of openly addressing the public with whatever help she may need from others in claiming her justice. (Hell, she could even hire a second team of lawyers to actively pursue justice in criminal court, not civil/probate.)

The burden is not on you OP (or any of us here, for that matter) to magically solve this puzzle. But have continued faith that the people who are qualified and capable of doing more are - even if the idealized results that you or even Britney may want are not possible - and just understand that the best the rest of us can do is to continue spreading awareness to help influence the public perception of a convoluted situation.

Likewise, continue enjoying all the great work she’s produced over the years that made you care about her in the first place because those things are never going away. She may or may not retire anyway, and I think it’s entirely clear that however she chooses to be an entertainer will never be like what it once was. And since you’re feeling worn out and conflicted about everything going on in her life, imagine how she must feel having to live it! But it’s also her responsibility to discover her own peace through whatever journey that may take. She’ll be fine; the worst is over. 

I know it’s difficult and confusing when all the news and updates about your/our Queen of Pop fave revolve around court proceedings and personal drama instead of creative undertakings. It really saps away the magic of it all, making small surprises like leaked tracks or new merchandise seem much less exciting when the greater context is taken into account. It’s easy for that passionate energy to quickly deflate when it doesn’t seem like she has given any reason to care about these things either. But you have the power to revise the lens through which you view these things: being a Britney fan is more of a niche thing these days - no longer mainstream - and so instead of comparing these subdued releases against the publicity of major stars still playing the game, appreciate the new underground nature of it all. It’s now less commodified and more rarified, more personal…which also allows something to actually feel more special.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Wow, thank you for this detailed and well thought-out response. I really appreciate you.

I will definitely take your advice and take a step back. 

Thank you again :)

And omg you have 1 of the best M&G photos :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block