Anyone else feeling down as a Britney fan lately?

Rosengart is moving as fast as he can. The judge sets the schedule. Team con is successfully delaying everything. Rosengart literally can’t do anything faster. You want him to beat up the judge? What are you expecting? I approve of putting pressure on him. Keep being skeptical because look at what happened the past 13 years. Those are my thoughts 

1 hour ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

Yes because FOR ME is sad to watch all her naked photos,

Are you like some weird religious person or something? Just wondering how it’s possible for you to be a fan of someone that has consistently led with their ***uality their entire career; I’m confused as to why you find it “sad” when she posts her god given body but you don’t show that same “sadness” for the other zillion times she’s been photographed with zero to minimal clothing against her will. 

Do you find the BJ album cover sad? Do you find the shower scene in Womanizer or Criminal sad? You’re entitled to your opinion but please explain yourself 

• Love 2

yeah, i understand what you mean perfectly.

it's also quite disheartening how quickly the gp went back to calling her crazy and being completely cruel to her. i always knew the stuff that happend around the first nyt documentary of people saying #we'resorrybritney and that we needed to be better about women and mental health and etc was shallow and people didn't mean it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block