Do you miss Gwen Stefani making new music?

Yeah I miss her old face and music. She currently puts out garbage . Miss old Gwen. Stop messing with your face I want to tell her. Why cause she is stunning and just needed to age with dignity. Seriously one of thee most gorgeous natural beauties that did not see it and went under the knife. Make Up Animation GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SJK said:

Always down for Gwen’s music. 
LAMB was that album. It was huge.

I loved Let me reintroduce myself. And her album “this is what the truth feels like” is seriously underrated. Was low key shocked it didn’t perform better. 

'This is What the Truth Feels Like' hit #1 in the US! But, yeah, as a then 47-year-old she doesn't get the same kind of marketing and public response that she did earlier in her career. 

• Love 2

Love Gwen's music 😁 What are you waiting for? can be also interpreted as a hymn about procrastination and trying to reverse it, esp with the video. LAMB is still THAT album. Great lyrics, amazing production, flawless pop songs. Gwen ate and left no crumbs. The Great Escape was one of many bops in 2007, so Gwen slayed again. Her last album was great as well. The way u inspired me to rush and make ultimate Gwen playlist 😁😁 also, I can recall how I was first to make a thread about Gwen's Let Me Reintroduce Myself single 😁😁😁 she's queen 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Steve W said:

Yeah I miss her old face and music. She currently puts out garbage . Miss old Gwen. Stop messing with your face I want to tell her. Why cause she is stunning and just needed to age with dignity. Seriously one of thee most gorgeous natural beauties that did not see it and went under the knife. Make Up Animation GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Yuppp

• Haha 1

I miss her doing normal music. Her problem is, that she has good voice, but production is totaly trashy. She is doing good rock/poprock music, or "Cool", "It's My Life" are good songs. I prefer is she bring back her No Doubt related stuff, or will FINALLY start doing music in LP style. 

Believe me, I don't get why is she doing such badly produced pop music, if she can do catchy music!

I'd buy her albums, if she finally wake up and release music in this style. She flopped hard in charts because her music sucks :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block