Christina Aguilera "Stripped" 20th anniversary vinyl

Midnight

I was hoping for 20th anniversary vinyl but damn this one is ugly.  Why not just clean white one. That would look so much better.

Plus, release date March 2023, they didn't know the anniversary is this October?

And not talking about that price, plus shipping, taxes plus if you are out of US ... No ma'am

17 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I was hoping for 20th anniversary vinyl but damn this one is ugly.  Why not just clean white one. That would look so much better.

Plus, release date March 2023, they didn't know the anniversary is this October?

And not talking about that price, plus shipping, taxes plus if you are out of US ... No ma'am

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Here guys

43 dollars Canadian and it’s just the plain black vinyl 

22 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: Here guys

43 dollars Canadian and it’s just the plain black vinyl 

Hey, thanks, yeah I know there is possibility to buy the previous pressing of the vinyl however I was waiting for 20th anniversary since I was hoping for white or silver vinyl and gatefold.  Im not big fan of splatter vinyls, looks tacky and childish, especial  with such mature album like Stripped. Gonna go with the black one then-

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block