The nominations for the 2022 American Music Awards are in!

Style.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:...reading the comments... is like...

...Beyonce, Adele, Taylor, Drake, Harry ... Blah, blah, blah :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
I love how all the "americans" here ignore the fact that BAD BUNNY the only latino with an spanish album is leading the nominations over your favorite natives....:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
keep ignoring him, he's going to win a lot for sure!:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 1

Yall know how these awards shows are they don't even the categories right other than that what I care about is the performers and the performances.

Last Year, I can't remember besides chloe and cardi b hosting it was one of the most boring amas ever

This year they to step up for real, I don't how but they haves some of the mainstream act perform

make deal with artists to give them awards for a performance, I don't care just give go show

My performances list:

New Artist:

Dove Cameron 

Steven Lacy

Maneskin

Main: who I expect ( number of reason. About to put a full project, songs been popular, category there in, etc)

Sam Smith ( unholy)

Ciara ( better things/jump)

Bad Bunny

Doja Cat (vegas maybe woman)

Giveon

Megan thee Stallion ( medley of traumazine/she)

Imagine dragons

Carrie Underwood

Lil Baby

Blackpink

Remy ( song with/ surprise performances with selena gomez)

Rosalia

Jack Harlow 

Sharkira ( new single)

Machine Gun Kelly

Shaina Twain ( latest single)

Kane Brown

Doechii

Raw Alejandro

Artist that should perform ( possibly but most likely won't)

Beyonce

Kendrick Lamar

Taylor Swift ( single or song from midnights)

Adele ( oh my god)

Harry Styles ( light night talking/ mfasr)

Sza ( suppose to relase next single/album soon)

Nicki Minaj 

Hasley

Moodsun

Artist who I personally want to perform

Lucky Daye

Rina Sawayama 

Ari Lennox 

Max Schneider

Willow

Carly Rae Jepsen

Tinashe

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:...reading the comments... is like...

...Beyonce, Adele, Taylor, Drake, Harry ... Blah, blah, blah :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
I love how all the "americans" here ignore the fact that BAD BUNNY the only latino with an spanish album is leading the nominations over your favorite natives....:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
keep ignoring him, he's going to win a lot for sure!:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Also Anitta was nominated the first Brazilian artist to ever be 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block