Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

I think we need more context. Here is what we know Lynn likes to slap...did JL say she slapped her on the set of Zoey 101? If so, Lynn seems to be misdirecting her anger towards her kids instead of Jamie because we know he was putting her through it.

If Britney just left her kids and expected Lynn to watch them with out her knowing ( I don't believe this to be the case) I can see why Lynn would be upset. Nothing condones violence EVER but it is common for southern moms to do.  

However like others have stated its totally normal for parents to leave their kids with their grand parents and have a night out. Having kids is hard we all need a break so if this was the case just add it to the list of reasons Lynn is trash in my opinion.

In any scenario Lynn needs help if she thinks its okay to resort to violence because if we are being honest its not like she is disciplining her child with a spanking. Britney was a grown adult at this point putting her hand on her is an act of violence.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

can we not normalise slapping someone, its literally assault :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: kids play fight and siblings can get physical with each other but most people grow out of it, if you're a fully grown adult and think slapping anyone is a normal reaction then idk what to tell you

Well said. Yes we know people do it, yes legally in some countries you can “discipline” your children with physical force, but all the research points to it being incredibly detrimental, and Britney was an adult at this point and didn’t need to be communicated with in this disgusting way.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Lynne should have smacked Paris and Lindsay too.

On a serious note, I wonder how often Lynne smacked Britney? Especially as an adult?

My mother used to smack me as a kid but she would never smack me as a grown adult. Kids don't fight back but adults sometimes do.

A drunken Britney could well have retailiated and started a brawl in the beach house. 😁

she should've slapped her abusive husband

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Let me just say this... Slapping must not be condoned by anyone, really... My parents only smacked me ONCE as a kid when I really misbehaved and they still feel sorry to this day. In other words, I hope I didn't make it seem like I condone slapping.

Lynne smacking Britney as an ADULT, though, can be seen as humiliating and embarrassing for Britney as it takes away from her pride as a grown-up human being. It feels like someone forcefully takes away part of your adulthood and diminishes you to a child who needs some scolding/whooping to behave right. Yeah, no. I only hope that wasn't a recurring disciplining tactic on Lynne's part, especially following her abusive relationship with Jamie.

Maybe Lynne didn't know how to react/behave, which still isn't an excuse, but I pray she acknowledges what she's done and considers why she opts for a smack. There's a lot that still remains unknown.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

My mama broken a wooden spoon through my ***.... I didn't feel anything.  Her problem :eyes_britney_laugh:

Must of been a weak spoon! Lol. My grandmother use to pop me with her Cain....lmaoooo  its hilarious now that i think about it. Old gray hair lady chasing me around to pop me with her Cain cause I flushed all of her cigarettes down the toilet..ahhhh good times!!! 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I meeeean Lynne had every right to be p1ssed at her for that. I wonder if this is where the "restraining order" against Lynne came from? She should not have slapped her tho. I wonder if Britney showed up drunk? Post-partum Depression can reveal itself as this sort of partying behavior.  I love how honest Britney is and I hope she continues to break generational curses by being honest. 

Lynne def partied wayyy more than Brinni at that age.

when you are a new parent your sleep schedule gets ******d up because the kids need to be fed three times a night. You are EXHAUSTED and ostracized because you are THAT friend with a new baby. New babies are NOT joys…they are energy leeches for the first year. If you can get a babysitter willing to stay and babysit until 4 AM you are going to GET LIT. This is 100% normal new parent stuff.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.