Madonna appears to come out as gay

Slayer

Google how Sandra Bernhard and her friendship with Madonna, ended. 

It's no secret she's into both men and women.

Sandra found her ex girlfriend ingrid (Madonna's bestie now) in the shower, eating Madonna out. 

So why this is news, when it's been there, is funny. 

But at least unlike certain acts, Gaga and Nicki, she didn't lie about it to sell records. 

Poker face and the back lash of say so, lyrics about used to be bi but not says hello and classic pandering..

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Cancer said:

You're changing the topic to Michael Jackson for some reason. I did not say sleeping with children is appropriate...but I wouldn't equate it with se/xual abuse like you seem to.

Of the holy trinity of pop from the 80's (Prince, MJ and Madonna) only one is still alive...and let's just say she's the least deserving of that luxury for all the nastiness she has participated in.

The other two were ********. Wake up, sheep.

People are just ignorant of what is hidden in the shadows. They dont get the hints in plain sight either :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:.

Honestly we can't blame them; I relate to the state of ignorance, cuz for example, half my brain is still convinced Armie Hammer is a lovely being, when I watch CMBYN interviews, despite me having watched House Of Hammer Bear Grylls GIF by National Geographic Channel

So much is wrong with this world, and it keeps on going because people are brainwashed, a few people can't wake up the majority, who are leeching onto what is mostly being fed to them: lies, diversions and indoctrination, from generation to generation. The setup works because most people are blind, and it will remain as such cuz the elite's system is psychologically bullet-proof or something like that :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:. Oh and btw, Lady Gaga is definitely a neo-babylonian sl** too, why are you even mentioning that hyper-queerbaiting mess positively?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block