Madonna appears to come out as gay

Slayer

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

But we all know Madonna was doing stuff like this in the early days of her career.

And obviously she would not be loud and proud in countries where its illegal, why would she? Do you want her to sacrifice her life? You are also making an assumption that she would not be open about it in these countries.

Whats your issue exactly?

The issue is she flirts with being gay when it benefits her career or gets her attention. It's disingenuous and tacky.

Gaga called her out for marrying a homophobic man, and rightly so. One of the few times Goo Goo Gaga got it right. 

She appropriated LGBT culture, latino culture, and even black Christian culture to suit her own Luciferian agenda and make lotsa $$$.

Too bad $$$ will never buy her happines. It's too late for her to trade in the dollars for dignity.

Madonna is a nasty neo-Babylonian dark being.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Cancer said:

The issue is she flirts with being gay when it benefits her career or gets her attention. It's disingenuous and tacky.

Gaga called her out for marrying a homophobic man, and rightly so. One of the few times Goo Goo Gaga got it right. 

She appropriated LGBT culture, latino culture, and even black Christian culture to suit her own Luciferian agenda and make lotsa $$$.

Too bad $$$ will never buy her happines. It's too late for her to trade in the dollars for dignity.

Madonna is a nasty neo-Babylonian dark being.

lol are you mentally ill or something? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

All woke people are insane so im not surprised

• Haha 1

Weaponising mental illness is also problematic.

You're boring me with your pro-Madonna defensiveness. I am not woke, I am asleep from boredom. Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

I actually hate Madonna, but im also mentally sane enoough to know shes not a nasty neo-Babylonian dark being thats using black and gay people.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I actually hate Madonna alot, but im also mentally sane enoough to know shes not a nasty neo-Babylonian dark being thats using black and gay people.

She uses anyone who can serve her, regardless of race or se/xuality. Including your darling Britney.

Gay people are just easy for her to use because for some reason a significant number of gay men purchase her mediocre music. 

If the majority of her fans were non-binary Japanese people, she would be in Japan right now selling that sh/it.

• Love 1

She uses anyone who can serve her, regardless of race or se/xuality. Including your darling Britney.

Gay people are just easy for her to use because for some reason a significant number of gay men purchase her mediocre music. 

If the majority of her fans were non-binary Japanese people, she would be in Japan right now selling that sh/it.

I mean like I said I very much dislike Madonna, and have alot of criticism of her, but the way you talk abount her sounds extrmely bitter and nasty. I cant even take what you say seriously!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I mean like I said I very much dislike Madonna, and have alot of criticism of her, but the way you talk abount her sounds extrmely bitter and nasty. I cant even take what you say seriously!

It sounds bitter and nasty because the truth is bitter and nasty.

It's called the power of $$$ and the underhanded tactics of music industry mavericks. Madonna doesn't operate alone, she has many vile people working alongside her to milk as many suckers as possible.

People who don't participate in the nastiness - like Britney or Michael Jackson - get kicked to the curb with cruelty, and often lose their lives.

Learn to deal with the truth without getting overly emotional and defensive.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block