Madonna appears to come out as gay

Slayer

7 hours ago, Cancer said:

It sounds bitter and nasty because the truth is bitter and nasty.

It's called the power of $$$ and the underhanded tactics of music industry mavericks. Madonna doesn't operate alone, she has many vile people working alongside her to milk as many suckers as possible.

People who don't participate in the nastiness - like Britney or Michael Jackson - get kicked to the curb with cruelty, and often lose their lives.

Learn to deal with the truth without getting overly emotional and defensive.

I mean you are defending someone like Michael Jackson, who openly admits to the world he sleeps in the same bed with random children. But Madonna is this evil babylonian devil? lol

I dont think you understand the truth, and you are getting too emotional and defensive over Madonna for some reaosn.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I mean you are defending someone like Michael Jackson, who openly admits to the world he sleeps in the same bed with random children. But Madonna is this evil babylonian devil? lol

I dont think you understand the truth, and you are getting too emotional and defensive over Madonna for some reaosn.

Michael Jackson was never found guilty of child molestation - and one of his accusers also had bad blood with Britney.

Far more inappropriate was Madonna laughing at her make-up artist being ra/ped but for some reason you like to defend this amoral woman.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Cancer said:

The issue is she flirts with being gay when it benefits her career or gets her attention. It's disingenuous and tacky.

Gaga called her out for marrying a homophobic man, and rightly so. One of the few times Goo Goo Gaga got it right. 

She appropriated LGBT culture, latino culture, and even black Christian culture to suit her own Luciferian agenda and make lotsa $$$.

Too bad $$$ will never buy her happines. It's too late for her to trade in the dollars for dignity.

Madonna is a nasty neo-Babylonian dark being.

i was with u until u started the neo-babylonian dark being & luciferian agenda 😭😭😭

aren’t u the same person who said beyonce 🫅 is apart of the Illuminati & posses people or something like that :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

7 hours ago, Cancer said:

Michael Jackson was never found guilty of child molestation - and one of his accusers also had bad blood with Britney.

Far more inappropriate was Madonna laughing at her make-up artist being ra/ped but for some reason you like to defend this amoral woman.

I did not say Michael was guilty of p*******a, I said he invited children to sleep with him in his bed.

Regardless of weather he committed ***ual acts, the fact that hes invidting kids to sleep in his bed is enough

I just want you to take a pause and realize that you are defending a grown man inviting kids to sleep in his bed

22 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I did not say Michael was guilty of p*******a, I said he invited children to sleep with him in his bed.

Regardless of weather he committed ***ual acts, the fact that hes invidting kids to sleep in his bed is enough

I just want you to take a pause and realize that you are defending a grown man inviting kids to sleep in his bed

You're changing the topic to Michael Jackson for some reason. I did not say sleeping with children is appropriate...but I wouldn't equate it with se/xual abuse like you seem to.

Of the holy trinity of pop from the 80's (Prince, MJ and Madonna) only one is still alive...and let's just say she's the least deserving of that luxury for all the nastiness she has participated in.

The other two were ********. Wake up, sheep.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

This makes me so unbelievably happy! That Madonna takes this step, finally! I have been waiting for this for many years. She has been bi but finally realized she's more lesbian than bi. I have understood her seeking for real love is finally seen can be found in a woman. I understand that 100%. I want nothing more than her finding love that can feel more right and her heart filled with love. Not halfway filled with a doubt over how to fill up the rest. When you figure out your gay you know your heart can be filled with more true love. I know I'm a lesbian. And I love Madonna like nothing else, I even named my son Madonna in middle name. My wife and my children knows that I don't believe in God I believe in Madonna! And now she's finally free in her heart! Love Madonna LOVE!!!!!! 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block