These people sampled "baby boy" by Britney Spears without credit.

8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl, you could have done your research before making this thread.

Baby Boy is sampled from this song...

(and I very much doubt anybody could send hate to Notorious B.I.G. considering he died in 1997)

Sorry for not doing a enough research and Thanks for letting me know. I can't delete the thread so I edited it!  btw I know that he's dead but I was just letting people know that the remixer is the one who took the instrumental.

It's a sample as has already been said, but I remember reading there was another female singer who used the exact same instrumental (with the sample obviously) as Untitled Lullaby/Baby Boy, the song was on her Myspace at the time and when Britney's song leaked she was accused of 'stealing' from said singer. This singer had worked with William Anderson too and he just gave both of them the same instrumental. I can't remember the name of the singer but she wasn't very well known. 

Also while on the topic of samples, I found out earlier this year Welcome To Me samples a song from the 70s, but I can't remember what it's called now.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

It's a sample as has already been said, but I remember reading there was another female singer who used the exact same instrumental (with the sample obviously) as Untitled Lullaby/Baby Boy, the song was on her Myspace at the time and when Britney's song leaked she was accused of 'stealing' from said singer. This singer had worked with William Anderson too and he just gave both of them the same instrumental. I can't remember the name of the singer but she wasn't very well known. 

Also while on the topic of samples, I found out earlier this year Welcome To Me samples a song from the 70s, but I can't remember what it's called now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block