Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

We arent talking about the performance itself, we are talking about the outfit. You saying its an amazing performance says nothing about the outfit. I also said I prefer the Britney outfit, but in terms of impact, the Dirty outfit has more impact making it more iconic. Ask any random person on the street about what Britney was wearing, they wont remember, but they will remember Xtinas outfit on dirty.

I don’t think anyone on the streets would remember Xtinas outfit tbh. And the snake is an accessory in Britney’s outfit and most would remember it imho 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

One danced with a snake. People talked about it for YEARS. 

One danced in urine.

(Water on the floor in a public bathroom for your video concept)

It's such a disgustingly ugly video...even p/orn looks glamorous in comparison....I wonder how many people lost their lunch watching Xtina act like a gay male p/orn star.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

So one person's opinion. Whatever.

What bothers me is the media still using Britney and Xtina till this day for attention (views).

Most celebs would wish they were talked about for being iconic.

Christina is only iconic because she’s compared to Britney…like the most iconic thing in her career is that the media pitted her against Britney :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block