Dear Britney,

3 hours ago, lcortes88 said:

Dear Britney, 

You do as you wish it's your life! As a concerned fan, I see your pain. The fact that you still talk about how you were treated and post angry posts  means you have not healed and it hurts me as a fan to witness your pain. Please don't hold your grudge against your family for too long. You don't have to talk to them, but please don't hold on to the pain for too long. What they did was horrible, so distance yourself as much as you want,  but please understand that holding on to a grudge only furthers your self harm. I am not telling you what to do, simply take your time to heal and I wish you the best and if you want to stop being in the entertainment industry that is ok as well, maybe stop posting on social media? But again do as you wish. 

Sincerely, 

A caring Fan 

The reason I am not a fan of this post is because it oversimplifies everything. Britney is the victim of abuse, state-sanctioned trafficking, theft of her money (potentially hundreds of millions), her family used her, her friends used her, medical professionals and other professionals including legal professionals whom are charged with a fiduciary duty to uphold the law and work in the best interests of Britney played a role in destroying her life. Her life lost 13 years she will never get back. She was an ATM. For hundreds of people. Everyone standing to make a cut. Don’t hold a grudge? ARE YOU SERIOUS? She’a going to be traumatized for the rest of her life with complex PTSD! 

Sure we want her to heal. But it will take a long time and honestly I don’t know if she ever will heal - some people don’t after experiencing such traumas. I’ve oversimplified her trauma too in another thread where I said I hope she can mend things with her mom. I get where you are coming from because many of us want to simplify things and wish for these positive things to happen and happen soon but the reality is, she spent over a decade as someone’s slave. Her prime years gone, stolen from her. We must accept that for better or worse Britney may never ever heal these wounds and she may always and forever hold grudges and none of us in good conscience can blame her. We can only show love and compassion and empathy to her. 

You intend well. But it’s not really thought through. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, x.rox said:

The reason I am not a fan of this post is because it oversimplifies everything. Britney is the victim of abuse, state-sanctioned trafficking, theft of her money (potentially hundreds of millions), her family used her, her friends used her, medical professionals and other professionals including legal professionals whom are charged with a fiduciary duty to uphold the law and work in the best interests of Britney played a role in destroying her life. Her life lost 13 years she will never get back. She was an ATM. For hundreds of people. Everyone standing to make a cut. Don’t hold a grudge? ARE YOU SERIOUS? She’a going to be traumatized for the rest of her life with complex PTSD! 

Sure we want her to heal. But it will take a long time and honestly I don’t know if she ever will heal - some people don’t after experiencing such traumas. I’ve oversimplified her trauma too in another thread where I said I hope she can mend things with her mom. I get where you are coming from because many of us want to simplify things and wish for these positive things to happen and happen soon but the reality is, she spent over a decade as someone’s slave. Her prime years gone, stolen from her. We must accept that for better or worse Britney may never ever heal these wounds and she may always and forever hold grudges and none of us in good conscience can blame her. We can only show love and compassion and empathy to her. 

You intend well. But it’s not really thought through. 

You aren't wrong and you mentioned one thing that specifically spoke to me and that was complex PTSD trauma. However I think the OP is focused on not so much if she can heal but the timeline of it all. There doesn't seem to be much growth from our POV and that's fair as we only see and perceive what she posts on IG. I feel that she's looking for validation on social media and that's the wrong place but she's crying for help so I think as fans we need to respect that and give her space. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

Why we feel the need to say something while she's still IN THE MIDDLE of her OWN process of healing? It doesn't seem fair, I'm sorry.

Your intentions seems right, which is good... but we should be focusing (in my opinion) in manifest good energy and good vibes to her, than project what we think about the situation.

because she is posting everything in public

• Like 1

Being bipolar in a manic state is a mental condition in which you display an over-the-top level of activity or energy, mood or behavior.

I am worried about her too. But let us calm down and let her heal and go through her process. No reason for “dear Britney”-posts and belittling her. We’re in 2022, being mentally ill should be OK.

12 hours ago, lcortes88 said:

And she wants to disappear and never perform again and let her legacy die that is ok just as long as she is happy. 

Disappear, never perform and let her legacy die ? NO!  She is now stronger, becoming a head b***h and will have many singles released throughout the year to be successful and break records as she used to

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Still, let her ******* beeee

i am letting her be, but since she is making it public it results in public opinion and she should know that. I support her but if she wants to get away from entertainment like she says then do so and stop posting online and create public interest. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

i am letting her be, but since she is making it public it results in public opinion and she should know that. I support her but if she wants to get away from entertainment like she says then do so and stop posting online and create public interest. 

She probably knows better than anyone and still chooses not give a damn. Good for Britney.

17 hours ago, Lolai said:

Being bipolar in a manic state is a mental condition in which you display an over-the-top level of activity or energy, mood or behavior.

I am worried about her too. But let us calm down and let her heal and go through her process. No reason for “dear Britney”-posts and belittling her. We’re in 2022, being mentally ill should be OK.

You shouldn't make any assumptions about her mental health. Her mental health could be superior to Madonna's or Justin Bieber's for all we know.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block