Dear Britney,

Just now, Endlessstan said:

Her family engaged in human trafficking sanctioned by the state of California. Her family needs to be arrested and charged with human trafficking and she deserves a huge settlement (at least 600 million) from the state to rectify her financial and emotional suffering. That would be the MINIMUM restitution she deserves. 

I wouldn’t be able to move on if I was a victim of some handmaid’s tale style human trafficking scheme that the entire world witnessed and abided for over a decade. 

She has a right to do all that. I just hope she does not hold on to the grudge forever. Truly wish her happiness. And she wants to disappear and never perform again and let her legacy die that is ok just as long as she is happy. 

• Like 2

Why we feel the need to say something while she's still IN THE MIDDLE of her OWN process of healing? It doesn't seem fair, I'm sorry.

Your intentions seems right, which is good... but we should be focusing (in my opinion) in manifest good energy and good vibes to her, than project what we think about the situation.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't understand how some people think rage spikes on Instagram have anything to do with the healing process. In my opinion, reliving the horror that was done to her every day will only feed the trauma she carries to the point of becoming bigger than her. If all this exposure did her any good, she would be a new woman. But it's obvious that she's still angry at everyone, including people who have nothing to do with the nightmare she's lived through for the last 13 years.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

People are going to drag you for this, but I think your post is well intended. It's healthy for victims of abuse to let go of their anger--eventually! Abusers are not owed forgiveness, but it can help a traumatized person find peace when they let go of the anger. 

But as fans who want to see Britney heal, I think we should remember that healing from trauma is a process that takes a long time. Anger is part of healthy stages of grief, and someone who was trafficked for 13 years is obviously going to be angry and grieving the immense loss of control over such a long period of their life. 

I also think that people should process grief and trauma in whatever ways work for them as long as it isn't hurting anyone. Britney's instagram posts simply don't hurt anyone (except maybe her family, but that's the consequences of their own actions). If anything her posts can help other people who are healing from trauma see that they are not alone and that they can survive and thrive like Britney. So she should post on social media all that she wants since it's something that seems to help her express her feelings and feel in control of her life again. 

• Love 2

You're right but unfortunately fans view this only from a fan perspective and fail to understand there's a bigger picture and more to the story. I just hope Brit has enough of a genuine support system around her because it's too easy to be influenced when you're that vulnerable. Her family is In pain and unfortunately don't have the tools to help her or be supportive. It's just sad because I do think her Mom cares. I wish the fans could just leave her be for a while so she can properly heal without the distraction and influence of people who don't know her. She needs time. Social media is not helping at all. It's being used as a tool for validation that she needs from real supportive people who know her. Im not on Bryan's side but when he said the women in his family are stubborn it's true in the case of her posing nude for social media. It's not a problem that she's posting that, but moreso the circumstances around it. That's why it's not questioned when Kim K does it. The bigger message is that Brits in pain and she's rebellious and everyone can read that but fans focus more on justifying every effing thing she does good or bad and that's unhealthy and NOT helping her. I wish Sam would step up as a husband and help her because she's crying for help. Also I'm a massive fan of her so if you choose to come for me FU in advanced. I want the best for her.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block