Britney: "It saddens me to realize a person who watches something on Instagram that doesn't even know me takes the time to even comment and say such hateful words"

11 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Who hangs up on their mother like that?

If you're going to dismiss her, stop taking her ******* money!

Teenagers are all over the board . They are learning and growing . Yet youth is wasted on the youth. In time they will realize more about their moms truth.  I made my mother cry several times aa a snotty teen. Yet I love her . Also they have a one sided view. Kevin has put a wedge between them and alienated Britney. Please do not speak about her kids. She can but we have no idea what they have been fed or did not understand while witnessing their mothers abuse. Its all manipulation. I am sure they do not comprehend her or her lack of clothing. Think of high school. Britneys gorgeous. Shes always been a s** symbol. Friends at the teen years comment . It has to be a lot . Yet they do not comprehend or grasp her thought process because they are being manipulated by her family.  They do not understand her abuse and shes been trying to gain respect. Clearly at the moment its not there. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Teenagers are all over the board . They are learning and growing . Yet youth is wasted on the youth. In time they will realize more about their moms truth.  I made my mother cry several times aa a snotty teen. Yet I love her . Also they have a one sided view. Kevin has put a wedge between them and alienated Britney. Please do not speak about her kids. She can but we have no idea what they have been fed or did not understand while witnessing their mothers abuse. Its all manipulation. I am sure they do not comprehend her or her lack of clothing. Think of high school. Britneys gorgeous. Shes always been a s** symbol. Friends at the teen years comment . It has to be a lot . Yet they do not comprehend or grasp her thought process because they are being manipulated by her family.  They do not understand her abuse and shes been trying to gain respect. Clearly at the moment its not there. 

yes!! these kids have been abused themselves without realizing it yet. they've been pawns against britney since birth, and are still seen that way by her family, and even kevin i would allege. the only way they will see the truth and learn to value their mother is when they, too, are away from their abusers. hopefully they will be able to do that when/if they go to college. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Steve W said:

It's very possible that K-fed, Victoria, and Team con have taught Britney's kids the contempt they are blatantly showing...it's a learnt contempt they've picked up from everyone else. Everyone speaks about her as if she's scum therefore the kids follow suit. Britney is their scapegoat and cash-cow at the same time - that's two undignified roles they've given her!

Fighting is normal in any family but they are basically disowing their own mother while living off her cash. That's a different scenario to making your mother cry. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Social media is seriously awful. So many people with nothing going on in their lives making rude/hateful comments. 

If I was Britney or anyone famous I would disable comments on all posts. Humans are just horrible. (Animals > Humans)

DONT read the comments Britney, too many haters. You’re better than them! 

• Love 2

It really saddens me that she is still SO insecure

Every time I look at her comments I see SO MUCH LOVE. I wish she would focus more on the love and less on the hate. 

Every celebrity/influencer gets flooded by trolls daily - her Social Media team needs to explain this to her better. 

No matter what she does, says, releases, etc. the trolls will always be there - trolls are the earth's equivalent of cockroaches. Impossible to completely get rid of. 

animation domination fox GIF by gifnews

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, jalpha said:

Every time I look at her comments I see SO MUCH LOVE. I wish she would focus more on the love and less on the hate. 

Every celebrity/influencer gets flooded by trolls daily - her Social Media team needs to explain this to her better. 

No matter what she does, says, releases, etc. the trolls will always be there - trolls are the earth's equivalent of cockroaches. Impossible to completely get rid of. 

She is more confident though. She dissed them and called them out for having "sad lives". 

I think if you look at her video from yesterday all the top/most liked comments are all negative. Barely any love on that post.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Cancer said:

It's very possible that K-fed, Victoria, and Team con have taught Britney's kids the contempt they are blatantly showing...it's a learnt contempt they've picked up from everyone else. Everyone speaks about her as if she's scum therefore the kids follow suit. Britney is their scapegoat and cash-cow at the same time - that's two undignified roles they've given her!

Fighting is normal in any family but they are basically disowing their own mother while living off her cash. That's a different scenario to making your mother cry. 

Yes I completely agree with you . Yet I do not believe they comprehend fully . I agree they are most likely being fed a one sided view. Yet they are still her kids . I will leave it for Britney to speak about them on her own terms. I agree with you. Even as they approach 18 its a young mind whoso not capable of comprehending it all and its all biased. Their father is only out to make money since they are soon going to all learn the free ride is coming to a close. Yet I still do not want to speak for them or her . You can call them what you wish but they are her kids . She loves them dearly and I guarantee they love her to the moon and back. Yet the united front of her own family out for blood is sad. They are a catalyst from the manipulation or their peers . 

12 minutes ago, jalpha said:

Shes always been americas punching bag. Yet plenty adore her . Shes gonna be fine and I am glad shes speaking to the instagram hate as well. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, jalpha said:

she was dehumanized by her own family for at least 14 years— i'd wager her entire life. not to mention the entire industry and her professional peers. her insecurity is entirely normal. she mentioned yesterday she's finding herself again, learning the power of being a "*****" which i take as growing confidence. even here, she mentions her sensitivity while calling the haters out for having sad lives. 

it's easier to say ignore the hate than it is to implement it. while she works on how to do that, calling out the behavior is actually great. even if only one person rethinks how they speak to people online afterwards, that's a win. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, jalpha said:

You’re right that all celebs get hate and nasty comments, but hers seem to be especially awful. 
That’s just my perspective though, I confess I don’t read a huge amount of celebrity comments!! 

The ones I see on Britney’s page though are utterly vile. No one should have to be subjected to that, I wish she wouldn’t read them 😢

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block